500 internal server error

Duck_Sick

Okay, I rephrase the question. Did any of you guys tried to do an activity that requires multiple clicks in a row right before getting that error? Cause normally that leads to this problem.

And to troubleshoot. The usual "routine" is to clear your cache and cookies and reload. After that try reloading your device. That's what support usually says to try in all these cases. So, please, try that first.

Also, it's a personal error, not server-wide. You're the one who's blocked. Changing your IP address helps to solve this error out, but it's not always possible to do. When this happened before it took several hours to get resolved for some people.

• Thanks 2

hace 1 minuto, Bomba dijo:

Okay, I rephrase the question. Did any of you guys tried to do an activity that requires multiple clicks in a row right before getting that error? Cause normally that leads to this problem.

And to troubleshoot. The usual "routine" is to clear your cache and cookies and reload. After that try reloading your device. That's what support usually says to try in all these cases. So, please, try that first.

Also, it's a personal error, not server-wide. You're the one who's blocked. Changing your IP address helps to solve this error out, but it's not always possible to do. When this happened before it took several hours to get resolved for some people.

I was collecting money from the harem, so yes, I was doing multiple clicks. I tried the usual Ctrl + F5 and didn't work. I also closed the browser and did another Ctrl +F5 and it didn't work either.

I don't know what else to do except for restarting my PC, and I'm doing other things besides playing HH.

5 minutes ago, Bomba said:

Yes, I was collecting from my harem. But I do that every day, never had this problem and now twice in a row.

Thanks for the info on recovering. I'm gonna have a try.

Edit: btw, I was messing about on an alt as well, in a different browser (not just different window, but completely different browser) and that alt too dropped into the 500 error. So I'm not really sure. It might not be for everyone, but it does look as if *something* is blocking things? It makes it unlikely that clearing caches and such will solve anything.

Edited by Shorty-er

I think that right now a lot of people got this error because there's some problem with the server and it can't respond fast enough. Which sadly triggers this issue, because it depends on the timing. Normally if you just click like usual server has enough time to process it without triggering this error. But right now all your clicks pile up and look like they're made simultaneously to the server. Which rightfully triggers the error (Err HH_1 error) first, which locks you out of the game, cause it looks like some action from bit, who either tries to attack it or do something evil. Which in terms triggers a response to this attack which is usually just a straight up block of the attacker. Which looks like another error: (500 Internal Server Error).

At least that's how I understand it and how I can explain it.

1 minute ago, xxx69 said:

Problem fixed itself, and then happened again during money collection from harem.

It does fix itself. That's the only way how it gets fixed though. And as I said, for some people it can take several hours. So right now it's better to avoid any actions which might result in multiple clicks.

• Like 1

I wanted to collect from the harem when this happened. Than for over an hour nothing I did restored the page. Thanr at 7P.M CET it got restored. When I begun collecting again thingd were going well untill I got 2/3 down and it glitched again. Now waiting for it to restore itself.

I'll try to stay away from my Harem as long as possible. I may try again in a couple of hours or so, to see if the error doesn't appear anymore.

I hope it doesn't happen using Pachinko orbs. That would be a problem given the LC contest.

Edited by Eman

3 hours ago, Nav-Dog2004 said:

USA server still down Oh well guess I have to keep up the spring cleaning till it's back up.

Back up but it's missing a lot of stuff. Wow still messed up it's 3hrs later we better get some Kodans for this.

Edited by Nav-Dog2004