Cannot increase more stat

ADVENTURER

Hello and good day to all who read this,

May I know why i cannot increase my stat anymore? Because I've seen so many players who have the same level as me have higher stats than this.

Is it a bug or is it cannot be increase anymore because if it's not a bug how can I increase more of my stats?

Thank you for your time and have a good day!

image.png.4711e2be58151368dd2c7a5a962247c4.png

There's a limit to the stat that depends on your level. When you gain a new level you will be able to increase it again some more.

If you've seen players at your level with higher stats that means they're using boosters.

• Thanks 1

10 minutes ago, Kenrae said:

There's a limit to the stat that depends on your level. When you gain a new level you will be able to increase it again some more.

If you've seen players at your level with higher stats that means they're using boosters.

I see. Besides booster, how do u want to increase more of the stats? Because I see lots of players with almost the same level as me have a huge amount of stats. Some of them managed to achieved like 25k
image.png.8d7f918355dd0801493219365546c01d.png

9 minutes ago, Kenrae said:

That's his (and yours) main stat. You can have more in your main stat, in this case Charm (the rose symbol). If you notice it, you can still increase your charm stat more.

And of course, boosters.

Thank you very much for helping me. Have a very nice day!! ❤️ ❤️

22 minutes ago, ADVENTURER said:

Hello and good day to all who read this,

May I know why i cannot increase my stat anymore? Because I've seen so many players who have the same level as me have higher stats than this.

Is it a bug or is it cannot be increase anymore because if it's not a bug how can I increase more of my stats?

Thank you for your time and have a good day!

image.png.4711e2be58151368dd2c7a5a962247c4.png

You can. It's just lower than 60. If you change the amount you increase at once from 60 to lower, for example x1, than you will be able to continue increasing it until you reach maximum. If you reach maximum it will be shown as "Maxed" instead.

Also, there're other ways to increase your stats.
First one, as Kenrae said - boosters. Epic are the strongest booster that increase the stat on a fixed amount, while the legendary one increases it on a percentage of your own stat. The difference between them could be quite big depending on your own stats, so you have to do math for yourself to figure out which one is better.
Second one is Club bonuses. You can get up to 10% increase in stat if your club maxed out that bonus.
The third one is items. You probably already aware of that, but I will clarify few details. The items of legendary quality could vary quite heavily in the amount of stats they provide, cause instead of fixed amount they have a random one selected from the quite big range of those stats. And you may be unlucky and always receive them on the lower end of those ranges. Also, some of the legendary equipment isn't a rainbow, but a monostat instead and could give quite a big bonus to only one stat, so some of those high stat numbers could be explained by this, but you have to manually check the player's profile for that.

• Thanks 1

4 minutes ago, Bomba said:

You can. It's just lower than 60. If you change the amount you increase at once from 60 to lower, for example x1, than you will be able to continue increasing it until you reach maximum. If you reach maximum it will be shown as "Maxed" instead.

Also, there're other ways to increase your stats.
First one, as Kenrae said - boosters. Epic are the strongest booster that increase the stat on a fixed amount, while the legendary one increases it on a percentage of your own stat. The difference between them could be quite big depending on your own stats, so you have to do math for yourself to figure out which one is better.
Second one is Club bonuses. You can get up to 10% increase in stat if your club maxed out that bonus.
The third one is items. You probably already aware of that, but I will clarify few details. The items of legendary quality could vary quite heavily in the amount of stats they provide, cause instead of fixed amount they have a random one selected from the quite big range of those stats. And you may be unlucky and always receive them on the lower end of those ranges. Also, some of the legendary equipment isn't a rainbow, but a monostat instead and could give quite a big bonus to only one stat, so some of those high stat numbers could be explained by this, but you have to manually check the player's profile for that.

WOW!! Nice tips! I will definitely try this. Thanks a bunch!! Hope you will have a nice day too! ❤️ ❤️ ❤️

13 hours ago, ADVENTURER said:

Oh no! It's maxed out. I can't do anything but to level up. I kindda OCD. So, I need to find a way to get it level. Hahahah

image.png.da9a6c89d6885204a81f41e298380463.png

You should always check the gear you wear , sometimes you get better stuff and didn't even notice it ... that happend back in the days to me . ^^

Also you can join a Club , you can be a lot stronger if you are in a high level Club .

Btw , in the awesome club : Assassination Classroom is still a free place . ^^

• Thanks 1

2 hours ago, Captain Rondo said:

You should always check the gear you wear , sometimes you get better stuff and didn't even notice it ... that happend back in the days to me . ^^

Also you can join a Club , you can be a lot stronger if you are in a high level Club .

Btw , in the awesome club : Assassination Classroom is still a free place . ^^

Im scared that if I join a stranger club, they will kicked me after i contributed everything. Because I read somewhere in the forum, many people experienced the same cases. So, i created my own club. But it is just me in that club. Hahaha 😅

• 4 weeks later...
On 3/22/2021 at 10:42 AM, ADVENTURER said:

Im scared that if I join a stranger club, they will kicked me after i contributed everything. Because I read somewhere in the forum, many people experienced the same cases. So, i created my own club. But it is just me in that club. Hahaha 😅

The rule in this club is you can be longer inactive , but you should not be more than 90 days gone without login .

Few weeks ago was someone kicked from the club who was over 120 days not online ... lol

Edited by Captain Rondo
  • Thanks 1

On 4/16/2021 at 4:12 PM, Captain Rondo said:

The rule in this club is you can be longer inactive , but you should not be more than 90 days gone without login .

Few weeks ago was someone kicked from the club who was over 120 days not online ... lol

Oh i see. Thanks for the information! Hope you have a very nice day! 😄😄