No contest today?

Muschiboom

New problem:

The new contest appeared, but it doesn't add points yet. I used every usual solution to fix it, nothing works so far.

So everyone, please be careful, don't sell your items yet, cause you will not get any points.

• Like 1

hace 48 minutos, Bomba dijo:

New problem:

The new contest appeared, but it doesn't add points yet. I used every usual solution to fix it, nothing works so far.

So everyone, please be careful, don't sell your items yet, cause you will not get any points.

Some users have thousands of points, and I've tried to sell a useless booster (common jujubes) and iit worked. Maybe give it another try?

50 minutes ago, 1tst1 said:

I am pretty sure it was not counting every sale when clicking fast. Had to play some additional patchinkos to get more stuff to sell

Correct. The developers messed up and initially the sales of items didn't count at all. Afterwards they fixed that issue, but only for any sales after that time. So they caused yet another issue: Now some players had already sold and got no points at all. The more slower players did sell and got points. So it became an unfair game, this way for some it is simply impossible to end up high in the ranking.

'Kay, bye!

Forum mods are not Kinkoid staff, and the issue happened on a Sunday when Kinkoid staff is on their day off, as was already explained here. Despite that, they've been very reactive and still fixed the main issue in a timely manner, on their day off.

Also, we mods don't delete posts because we "don't like them", or I would delete half the forum. ^^ We moderate the forum. But you're either not interested or not capable of understanding any of that. So good riddance.

• Like 3