murakawa

I know that the devs need money too improve the game, and thats why(i guess) they set the(in my opinion)nicest girl from dark fantasies in epic pachinko.

Its already expensive too do epic pachinko 1 times if you dont use money you will be doing the missions a couple days for 1 epic pachinko.

And then you have x10 with always 1 girl in it, the amount of girls you can get is so much that if you do x10 epic you will mostly see normal girls and won't get the event ones, so your trying and then get a girl that you didnt want.

You ALMOST NEED to pay money if you wanna get that girl.

I wanted murakawa but thats mission impossible.

• Like 1

event girls have a higher drop rate than the normal boss girls in epic pachinko so you have a chance at getting her she is not the best know how girl since you can get a better the know how girl at the end of event for doing 12 out of 14 event missions has better stats also secretary rabbi and samane have better stats as well so if you use those two plus the one you get for free for doing the 12 event missions your team will be stronger also you get a second chance to get her next year during the anniversary event where you can get girls from past events

Edited by natstar

2 hours ago, biggestharemin1hour said:

I wanted murakawa but thats mission impossible.

I feel your PAIN!!!  I want the cat girl but the odds are completely against me.

if I like a game, I always, including this one, try to throw some $$ into the pot, to help the devs.

This team is just the greatest and I love them.  

At the end of my analysis, which I got I think from Natstar, the BEST long term strategy:

1) patiently collect all the Koban.

2) Get the best deals possible at the early (cheaper) levels

3) Get all the Boss girls dropped to you.

Then, whenever that is...hehehe...then use Grand 10X for your Rewards.

Now, if everyone did that (FYI: I didn't) if the collective action- patient collection and building- leds to a drop in current revenue?  The devs will look for solutions like you offered.

Please let me say this last thing:  I think your idea is a very good one.  

Maybe not everytime, but sometimes.  Anniversary?  Christmas (who wants to get a "present" they don't like)?  Level 50, 100, 150???

Listen to this one:  Trades?????

hehehe.

I hope u will keep playing and offering great ideas.  This is a small and helpful community.  You are just the type of person we need.  

• Like 2