Auction Hall

smd

Something like a Trading Platform?

I got shitton of Champion Tickets (1500...) and currently 26.5G Money with no Idea on what to spend on (No... I don't want to spend every 15 min fighting champions for like 100 times to finally win... I have studies and work...) Whereas I keep buying gifts and still ran out on them... The restock is kinda too expensive in my opinion for it to restock mostly epic gifts...).
Same goes for books.

I save Pachinko Items for Legendary Contests. Unfortunately I cant just decide to use money instead either.

Im sure other players have other things they lack...
What are your thoughts? I remember at one time where I didn't had nearly enough Tickets and had Books in overflow...

• Like 1

What you describe is a game economy balance issue (at this time) more than anything else. By this I mean that it's not just you, pretty much any player at your level or above has the same resources you mentioned in (over)abundance and nowhere near enough of the same other resources you mentioned lacking. Similarly, newer players are always short on Ymens, tickets, and don't feel the need (or usually can afford) to stockpile books and gifts yet because they have a tiny harem at that point.

So the solution to that should come from a balancing act of resources on a global scale, rather than a new and most likely awkward and expensive feature so that everyone can burn away late-game resources in the early game, and vice versa.

TL;DR: Sooner or later, we all need a lot more gifts and books than the game gives us on a regular basis (and not green ones, we need tons and tons of purple ones). So let's just put more (and/or stronger) gifts and books in the game.

• Thanks 1

On 4/5/2021 at 7:42 PM, DvDivXXX said:

What you describe is a game economy balance issue (at this time) more than anything else. By this I mean that it's not just you, pretty much any player at your level or above has the same resources you mentioned in (over)abundance and nowhere near enough of the same other resources you mentioned lacking. Similarly, newer players are always short on Ymens, tickets, and don't feel the need (or usually can afford) to stockpile books and gifts yet because they have a tiny harem at that point.

So the solution to that should come from a balancing act of resources on a global scale, rather than a new and most likely awkward and expensive feature so that everyone can burn away late-game resources in the early game, and vice versa.

TL;DR: Sooner or later, we all need a lot more gifts and books than the game gives us on a regular basis (and not green ones, we need tons and tons of purple ones). So let's just put more (and/or stronger) gifts and books in the game.

Yes, as we both described, in different stages of the game there will be something one has on mass and something lacking. Thats why I thought it might balance it somewhat by having Players trade with each other.

But I also think highly of your suggestions to bring "mythical items" in this case I think... or just remove rare and below Items for high level Players... 

• Like 2

I would not go with a trading platform such as you described @smd, but with eight game currencies plus the junk items we collect what would you think of a "Pawn Broker"? You could dump like a minimum of 100 items in your inventory and the Pawn broker would offer back some combination of said currencies to take the items off your hands. As with the regular Market and with the Pachinko games the offer might not be to your liking but sometimes... it could be outstanding! There is even a small area close to the regular Market which could be used without interfering with the existing game board menus.

hh-pawn-001.png

• Like 2

9 hours ago, smd said:

having Players trade with each other.

Ah, that part wasn't clear to me in your OP. I assumed you simply meant a solo feature where you trade some items for others with the shopkeeper, which wouldn't have been a problem (although as I said I think a better balance of the overall game's economy by the devs is preferable).

Any form of trading between player accounts isn't and will never be allowed or implemented. This would open the game to a level of cheating that nobody wants. It has been suggested many times in the past and the answer is a very official, permanent and stern NEVER. Now you know.

9 hours ago, smd said:

just remove rare and below Items for high level Players

That's already in place, at least in the Market. However, you can still get common and rare items from pachinko and, even worse, Karole, Jackson and Pandora (all only at Tier 1, above that they just give cash like any other villain, which is a big missed opportunity imho). I'd be more than happy to see GP and those three exceptional villains changed to be on par with what we get from the Market.

9 hours ago, smd said:

bring "mythical items" in this case I think

This has been suggested by some, although that's not what I was hinting at in this case. Purple items already exist, they're just Legendary. Like many players when this was discussed before, I'd be more than okay with the introduction of Gifts and Books of a higher rarity (so, Mythic). However, I'd be just as strongly opposed to the introduction of a higher rarity for Boosters and Equipment (also like many players have stated in the past).

In any case, I stand by my previous comment that we don't really need a new feature to exchange some items for others. We can already buy and sell every regular item types (typically with diminished returns). Trading in that sense would essentially be the same thing but less practical, and it would need to have a crappy exchange rate to avoid exploits and breaking the game's economy in general. (And @Pelinor this is equally true of your slightly different presentation of the same core suggestion).

What we really need is for Kinkoid to reach the next step in their slow but steady realization that the game is sorely lacking in Gifts and Books. They have already noticed it, but their attempts at balancing this have been lackluster so far. We see lots of real-money bundle offers with mid-tier Epic gifts, at very steep prices. So steep that outright buying kobans with the same amount of real money and spending those on Market refreshes would give a thousand times more value. We're also just about to have the first Kinky Cumpetition event on the live server, and I hope it won't give only Rare gifts and books as it did when we had it on the test server, because that's nowhere near enough either. Still, baby steps, but in the right direction at least.

To be very clear, I'm only insisting on Gifts and Books because these are long-term, absolutely necessary items for any player who sticks around long enough. We do NOT need to change anything else for the early game, because the resources everyone is starving for in the early game become more than plentiful later on. Which is also why it would be a terrible long-term strategy to trade your very scarce and invaluable late-game resources for a quick buck in the early game.

I hope this helps. Cheers.

• Like 1

Got mixed feelings about your statements.

9 hours ago, DvDivXXX said:

That's already in place, at least in the Market. However, you can still get common and rare items from pachinko and, even worse, Karole, Jackson and Pandora (all only at Tier 1, above that they just give cash like any other villain, which is a big missed opportunity imho). I'd be more than happy to see GP and those three exceptional villains changed to be on par with what we get from the Market.

I meant epic sorry... but what also bugs me is Contests having rare and common items... all nice and good having more items to sell but I really need to scroll and click sell on rapid mode for 10 minutes straight just to sell all items and using pachinko... nothing to do or think about just breaking my mouse by spamming the server with sell requests... at one point my router at home thought im DDOSing or some shit... My computer lagging cuz I loaded too many items and all, not loading items when I dont constantly scroll down... But I agree with villain stuff and pachinko part 

9 hours ago, DvDivXXX said:

In any case, I stand by my previous comment that we don't really need a new feature to exchange some items for others

I kinda like the Idea @Pelinor suggested. It really does get boring and imho its a wasted time doing like I said above, spamming the selling button for like an hour by feels... just to win contests. Its not like I need some kind of strategy or be good at anything.