Mala

MasterWill

il y a 25 minutes, MasterWill a dit :

OK, I've been battling Grunt to win Mala the demon. I've done defeated Grunt about a hundred times already and still have not won Mala. How many times do I have to beat him to get her?

100 times is low if you want to get a girl.

It's a pretty low chance. Players won't know this specific probability or RNG, but we can see three general posibilities: luckyness, unluckyness or just boring regular odds... Feeling lucky? Try winning the girl at your first 30 victories. Feeling unlucky? Sorry, try again. Feeling not special? Try to earn this event boss girl near your first 300 fights.

Permanent bosses girls are tricky. The first gal you get from an specific world seems to be easier to drop that event girls, but the third is somehow harder. Still not sure how much, can't estimate this.

• Like 1

44 minutes ago, Rerixion said:

Event girls usually dont take this long to drop though

They have a set drop rate to drop they do not use the new system that normal boss girls use that increases your chance every time you fail to get a girl the event still has 2 days left and you can use kobans to refill your battle energy bar as well last event i did not get both event girls until a few hours before it was about to end..

I've battled for her far and beyond 100 since this event started. Everyday, multiple times a day, as soon as my bar is full. Doesn't look like she's going to drop for me and I haven't even tried for the Ogre chick yet because, you know, Mala. So don't feel too bad. The RNG is cruel. 

21 hours ago, ranchersa said:

Permanent bosses girls are tricky. The first gal you get from an specific world seems to be easier to drop that event girls, but the third is somehow harder. Still not sure how much, can't estimate this.

Well I have to say I disagree - in my experience at least - I got both event girls in the first few day, but I still have at least two bosses with all three girls.

And when I played epic pachinko I was hoping for one of the other event girls, but no... grrr

• Like 1

1 hour ago, DREW77 said:

Well I have to say I disagree - in my experience at least - I got both event girls in the first few day, but I still have at least two bosses with all three girls.

And when I played epic pachinko I was hoping for one of the other event girls, but no... grrr

Event girls have a higher drop rate but you still have to be lucky to get them to drop early on.

2 hours ago, DREW77 said:

Maybe the number of girls in your harem is part of the variable to get these boss girls.

29 minutes ago, Penguin said:

Spent my hard-saved kobans on epic pachinko in hopes of getting Mala that way (or the Alacard chick). Got Sailor Celsius instead. >> Could have been worse, I suppose.

Huh, I wonder if epic pachinko is biased somehow, or just weighted to give certain girls. 

Well we all got the same girl first didn't we ;)

Sailor Celsius was the second girl I got too... third was Notka.

Anyone else?

6 minutes ago, DREW77 said:

Huh, I wonder if epic pachinko is biased somehow, or just weighted to give certain girls. 

Anyone else?

Second girl for me was Skytte

1 minute ago, DREW77 said:

oops. was she at least non-event girl during event?

She wasn't an event girl, but an Epic Pachinko only girl...after fighting for a month for the housemaid I was thinking it would be my luck that would be how i drew her, but I was pleasantly surprised 

7 hours ago, DREW77 said:

Anyone else?

Sorry, who was your first? You mean Bunny or something?

My first girl playing Epic Pachinko was Sylvia, second was Treasure. I can't pay a third yet. Of course, each time I was hoping for a event or more exclusive girl. Till now I don't have any event girl limited to Epic Pachinko, and I have been around trying this for 5 events.