Proposal for new FNAF girls

Silvestre XD

What's up my perverted colleagues! Today I bring my first suggestion for the game that occurred to me while playing the great HH and watching FNAF gameplays.

My proposal is literally that they add new girls referring to this saga of horror games, I don't know if it seems like a good idea. If you think so, support the idea!

To continue developing this proposal (What characters would they be, what girls would have the variants or if they would be new girls ...) I need to know if I have the support

Thanks for your attention, if I interrupted a handjob I'm sorry XD

• Haha 1

I didn't know that game FNAF (I suppose you are referring to Five nights at Freddy's).

When propossing new girls some juicy screenshots of them are mandatory.

6 minutes ago, Silvestre XD said:

if I interrupted a handjob I'm sorry XD

Multitasking? 🤣🤣🤣

• Haha 1

hace 4 minutos, jelom dijo:

I didn't know that game FNAF (I suppose you are referring to Five nights at Freddy's).

When propossing new girls some juicy screenshots of them are mandatory.

Multitasking? 🤣🤣🤣

Yes, that same only that I put it abbreviated. What you mean is that I should draw them and send capture or how?

9 minutes ago, Silvestre XD said:

What you mean is that I should draw them and send capture or how?

You know how to take a screen capture and paste in another page or save in your disk to paste it later, don't you?

Edited by jelom
  • Like 1

hace 57 minutos, jelom dijo:

Or you can always copy an image from another website (they will be surely at rule34 or similar if the game is popular)

What you mean is that I have to have as images to be based on that right?
I'm sorry I have so many doubts regarding this and if I bother you

You are proposing it, you should know what you really want:

- A new event based in that game which included current HH girls in a version suited to that game theme.

- or completely new girls based in the characters of the game.

In both cases including some images to support your proposal should be advisable

Edited by jelom

hace 12 minutos, jelom dijo:

You are proposing it, you should know what you really want:

- A new event based in that game which included current HH girls in a version suited to that game theme.

- or completely new girls based in the characters of the game.

In both cases including some images to support your proposal should be advisable

Oh! I already understand you friend, thank you very much, I already start looking for the images to support myself I have already seen several that catch my attention...

They would be totally new girls because I think they can not find girls who are similar enough in hair color or rabbit ears XD.