Support button doesnt exist

Knutten

1 hour ago, Knutten said:

Hello im trying to contact suport cause the mythic orbs i get from places of power doesnt show up in pachinco bt then the second problem comes that the support button is gone..Any one else having the same issue?

Strange. I don't have this problem. I see both of those buttons on this page. And honestly, I didn't know that there was a support button on this page. I was always using the one on the "Settings" page. Is that one gone for you too?

Also, what's the problem with mythic orbs?

On 4/16/2021 at 11:19 PM, Knutten said:

yes it is also gone

problem with the orbs i get as reward doesnt end up in the pachino it is total of  6 myth so i think this is wierd

I see. Okay, first, are you playing on a test-server? Second, did you finish all step of confirmation/verification for your email?

I'm not a moderator, just another forum user, so I'm doing what I can to help out and I have to ask those questions, cause the solutions are known
 Now, about your orbs. Before getting the reward you should make a screenshot of the corresponding pachinko, then a screenshot of getting the reward and then a screenshot of Pachinko after getting the reward. Without those it would be hard to do anything with support anyway, so get those to have a confirmation of your bug.
Or find out that there was no bug at all. Some of rewards might get stuck and refreshing the game usually helps to solve those issues. Also, a tip for the future: For all bugs first steps you have to do is to clear cache and cookies in your browser and refresh the game and after all that log out and re-login. Usually, those steps fix a lot of issues.

On 4/17/2021 at 6:19 AM, Knutten said:

yes it is also gone

problem with the orbs i get as reward doesnt end up in the pachino it is total of  6 myth so i think this is wierd

No idea why you don't have the buttons (maybe they don't have support in your language?), but have you tried just going directly to the support page?

https://www.hentaiheroes.com/support.html

Edited by SpinelesS
  • Thanks 1

3 hours ago, Knutten said:

I have tried different browsers and cleared cache and still gone and yes the button is gone in both pages where you can acces the support

That's good to know, but still, these are the questions:

19 hours ago, Bomba said:

I see. Okay, first, are you playing on a test-server? Second, did you finish all step of confirmation/verification for your email?

Because on test server you will not receive an answer from support. And there have been a lot of problems recently with verification of email and related stuff, which once again may result in not getting answer from support at all and it is a different problem. So it would be great to confirm these two before summoning developers directly.

In any case, try SpinelesS's direct link to access that Support page. I completely forgot about it. They should respond quickly in a day or two. But it might take longer. If they will not answer in a week, well, then, come back here. The lack of support button is kinda of an indicator that you might not receive the support at all for some reason.