Captain C

Howdy all!

I'm Captain C, and for those who completed the timed activities required, get to unlock the reward of a new girl in your harem- should know that you received that character upon completion or the minimum amount required which is about 12 days which I managed to just do. 

However, I did not receive a Harlem girl at all. After spending hours of my time, aiming to achieve the expected reward by the end of the date to not get anything, despite completing the other challenges in the activities relating to this event. I am a little disappointed about this result and was hoping if someone could help with the situation. I do enjoy playing this game on a regular basis, and consider the effort is flawlessly brilliant.

If anyone could help me, I would appreciate it and I am willing to contribute to this further.

Regards,

Captain C. 

No, I claimed it after. I don't get it how that is the case though since I did the task regardless. As much as I enjoy playing this, I don't want all my time to be for nothing. Will there be another way of getting that Harlem girl ever again, even if I wait a year?

Thanks for responding too. :D

- C.

You should have done the 12th event mission first so you would have been able to accept the reward and get the event girl it's not a bug the picture up the top with the event girl even said to do 12 of 14 event missions during the event for her a lot of people have missed out on event mission girls i missed out on one when i first started playing since i started a day to late and missed out as well..

The good news is you do have a second chance to get her the bad news is you have to wait until the middle of next year since they most likely will have the anniversary event on again which gives you a chance to get all the past event girls.

• Like 1

You guys! I just got her!!! Unreal!

That is awesome! Kudos to everyone! I love this game!!!

Thank you all for your support, I truly appreciate it! Honestly, THE best support in any community. The best.

Gods and Goddesses of this game, if you're reading this- I praise you... you all rock!

Thank you so much!  :x

Kindest of all regards,

Captain C! 9_9

5 minutes ago, Captain C said:

THE best support in any community

if u got her right now than u simply didnt check the mission tab before and already had her unlocked.

Has nothing to do with the support, which is pretty bad in this game (and the english section) tbh ( ' - ')

I'm not to sure what the deal was there, but I am truly grateful for having unlocked that character I aimed for, and wanted. It is just awesome.

Without you guys, I'm not sure it would be possible. That's just me though...

For the English section part, does that mean they need more translators for that language? I'm willing to give it a crack if that's the case?

I say: 

THE best support in any community

Because... in other communities I have visited, and a part of, it takes days for people to respond or they don't. So I was so impressed with it all!

What else do you think would be good for the game?

Kind and curious regards,

- C.

4 minutes ago, Captain C said:

What else do you think would be good for the game?

Some devs that know what they are doing, how to balance or take feedback from people who point out the most obvious mistakes. But thats kinda offtopic to ur actual OP.

There already are a lot of topics for all kind of things, take a look in the forum before u create a bunch of new ones, like "what should be added to the game" is discussed in the "suggestion" subforum.

Edited by Sarkasth

I personally wouldn't mind pointing out a few grammatical or punctuation errors through the story, I had seen a few in past, but ignored them- because everyone has those days with all that happening with mistakes, or it might have been lost in translation, I don't know. Yeah, it was kind of what I was going with, 'help in any way I can' kind of thing. All good.

On the other hand, I am happy to contribute to that forum if need be, I have a few ideas I could share. I'll take a look before I make anything else, and to make sure it is for "suggestion" sub-forum.

Thanks again. xD

- C.

On 16-10-2017 at 11:49 AM, Sarkasth said:

if u got her right now than u simply didnt check the mission tab before and already had her unlocked.

Has nothing to do with the support, which is pretty bad in this game (and the english section) tbh ( ' - ')

jup i only see kitkat on the french side typing alot very sad.....