league-level: influence on points/level girls, HC/KH/CH, crown inPvP ?

High folks, my level is 230 now, grafik.png.5fb76b031e0bb74b5a8dc4eb124b30d4.png

Did higher League level -i am wanker 1, trying to reach no higher rank than 16 to remain in the lowest level- (wanker 1, 2,3 and so on...) have any influence on  the points in HC/CH/KH or perseverance (heart) or(crown), defense or attack power ?

Since nearly a month I try to avoid to get XP, to level up or go further on in the story, just to level up my girls to maximum affection in the hope to get better values for PvP.

In season PvP I find a lot combattants, newbies like me(I startet Jan 9th) which have start there account a few months ago (jan/feb/march 2021) with relativly low level or few girls -in comparison to me-, which much more points than me in the areas accosted , although I use allways boosters (2 chlorella an 2 cordyceps) otherwise I would loose 5-6 from 10 duels.

How is it possible to get such values like per example seen in the pic: HC 16.845, CH 18.335 , perseverance (heart): 141.762, somtimes (not here) the orgie team consists of the three starter girls bunny, juliette an RB. It is not possible whith boosters. In one or two categories ok, but not in all ones simultaneous. And not in this height.

grafik.thumb.png.16a23326d43b1bdf4e00970dbfc20ee5.png

What have I to do to reach such values whithout spend real money ?

And how is it possible to reach holy world of ninja with level 209 and to have 146 girls in the harem whith this low level ? It is unbelievable, incredible.

grafik.thumb.png.e4a4a149cdf1caa693373f4c122c0dc4.png

Or see Aomine with level 210 and only 51 girls and low points in HC/CH/KH in the items. How is it possible to have in totally so high values ?

grafik.thumb.png.57c6e8126f4ff144b1c3fdabf663b9b9.png

Can anyone please explain it to me ?

Thanks in advance ! What is the best strategy whithout spending real money to stay in rel low level with high values ?

The league you are had no influence in your stats, but in higher leagues you will find stronger players.

If you keep at a low level, you cannot have high values. Get as much XP as you can, trying to stay low level is not a good strategy in the long run for PvP.

First steps:

- Push the x1 button to change it to x30, push the + buttons until you max your character stats, starting for your specialty Know-How (the lower one).

imagen.png.aebd1927e177bdaac84418276f8972a2.png

- Use gingseng root instead of chlorella

- Change your Gear every 5-10 levels. Use rainbow/multistat and sometimes one or two monostat of your specialty. You are doing it now, good.

- Use three girls of your specialty Know-How, the best ones you can get, preferably 5 stars Legendary (6 stars Mythic are too expensive for you now) fully upgraded and leveled.

Generic advices about the game from a veteran player:

- This is a game of patience, so you don't need to rush. With enough time you will get a lot of girls. You just have to connect three or four times a day to do most activities.

- During the first month, don't use your kobans until you get the grasp of the game, and then for anything except recharging combativity for fighting villains or doing 10x Epic Pachinko. But better use orbs from PoP. Don't play Event Pachinko.

- Activities: Complete daily all your Missions for XP and free kobans, and also Places of Power for many free resources.

- Season: Don't recharge kisses, just battle the opponents without fear of losing, it will level by itself and you will advance tiers.

- Tower of fame: For your combat team upgrade a starter or common (they are cheaper than legendaries or mythics) 5 star girl of your class and use her as alpha, after that do the same for beta and omega girls, use the gear you will get from pachinko and use some boosters that you will get from your free pachinko orbs. Never use jujubes. When you can get top 4 in a league you are prepared to the next league.

- Market: try to maximize your stats, and buy books and affection items to upgrade and uplevel the girls in your battle team. Initially you won't have enough money, so you cannot attend all. Sell unused gear in the market to get Ymens (cash).

- Adventure: It will slow down later, but don't recharge energy, use only the natural regeneration.

- Events: The best events for a new player are orgy days (5 day revival event in the middle of the month) and classic events (9 days at the start of the month). Mythic days and legendary days events are NOT for new players (unless you have real money to buy kobans). They require a lot of combativity refills. Legendary contests at low levels are not very competitive and you can get the girl easily. Path of atraction can be completed managing when to use your resources and with some help of own PoA and Season rewards. With saved kobans from one month you can unlock the second paid path, but they are better employed in orgy days event.

- Harem: Initially your girls will give you some needed money and with under 100 girls it doesn't take you much time to get it.

- Spending real money in the game: It is perfectly possible to play the whole game for free. For low budgets, the best option is buying one of the monthly cards. For whales (rich) you can also buy world bundles that will be offered each time you enter a new world and event bundles. Even in that case much of the above points still apply.

Edited by jelom
  • Like 7