How are my opponents so strong?

mcf

Hello everyone, i've been playing this game for just over a month now. I've been learning the game and am quite interested in the pvp part of the game. I'm in tier 52 in the seasons pvp and currently in the wanker 2 in leagues. My current team and stats are:
image.thumb.png.a0a34e0979763726aa573bdeca978bce.png

image.png.19f40d059882d41535e75cf2b2ac60d9.png

In the earlier days i've never really had any trouble with my opponents, but recently i noticed way too strong opponents. At first i was wondering if they just had a bunch of boosters on, but it seemed unlikely since i had boosters on myself. Even then, with boosters the difference between power levels should never have been that high. 

For example, one of my opponents in the current season, is level 164. His stats are:

image.thumb.png.bc091316619b5868e2147aba626e032d.png

Why is this person, eventhough he has the same items/gear as me, our girls all have roughly the same stats and i'm even using boosters, STILL stronger than i am? The difference is huge, as in battle he easily defeated me with 5000+ ego left. How is this possible? How do some of these guys have insanely bloated stats? Where is this coming from? My character is in a club with good bonuses. I've even increased my stats to the point where increasing it by one point now costs 9600. I feel like i've done most things that could maximize your power at the current level i'm at. Then how are these guys still getting such a huge edge over me? Am i missing something? 

I'd like to know if there is a signifcant piece of important information i'm forgetting that gives you a huge boost in stats. I've pretty much mentioned most things i've done to increase mine. 

First thing comes to mind is your main stats. 9600 may seem a lot to you now but it really isn't. You probably have a way to go before maxing out. Also don't ignore the other two stats. Another advantage your opponent has is a 4-star alpha while you only have a 3-star. Also not all legendary gears are created equal. Some gears are better than those several levels higher.

It is quite possible that this opponent is using Ginseng boosters. These boosters increase your Hardcore, Charm and Know-How stats, and are considered to be one of the stronger forms of boosters along with cordyceps (which increase damage). You're primarily using Chlorella, which just increase your ego.

His alpha girl is also a 4* legendary, each star boosts the base stats of the girl, so she has more offensive and defensive power than yours does (by a multiplier of 2.2/1.9). Not a huge difference, but enough with the others combined.

This person may have also purchased more in their stats. You can increase each stat by 30 for each level you have, and these differences add up over time.

To not repeat myself, I will link to my last post giving advice for new players.

https://forum.hentaiheroes.com/index.php?/topic/18379-league-level-influence-on-pointslevel-girls-hckhch-crown-inpvp/&do=findComment&comment=231328

In addition you could also change club to a fully maxed one, for example this one:

https://forum.hentaiheroes.com/index.php?/topic/17178-blue-balls-club

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

3 hours ago, GeorgeMTO said:

It is quite possible that this opponent is using Ginseng boosters. These boosters increase your Hardcore, Charm and Know-How stats, and are considered to be one of the stronger forms of boosters along with cordyceps (which increase damage). You're primarily using Chlorella, which just increase your ego.

His alpha girl is also a 4* legendary, each star boosts the base stats of the girl, so she has more offensive and defensive power than yours does (by a multiplier of 2.2/1.9). Not a huge difference, but enough with the others combined.

This person may have also purchased more in their stats. You can increase each stat by 30 for each level you have, and these differences add up over time.

From the two posts previously i'm leaning more towards the fact that i probably have way less stats purchased. Before you guys posted this, i actually thought i had spent a lot on getting my stats up permanently. Apparently i've still got a long way to go. Thank you for posting this though, as it gave me a whole new perspective on it.  

2 hours ago, jelom said:

To not repeat myself, I will link to my last post giving advice for new players.

https://forum.hentaiheroes.com/index.php?/topic/18379-league-level-influence-on-pointslevel-girls-hckhch-crown-inpvp/&do=findComment&comment=231328

In addition you could also change club to a fully maxed one, for example this one:

https://forum.hentaiheroes.com/index.php?/topic/17178-blue-balls-club

Thank you for this post. I'll use it as a guide moving forward. I also applied for the blue balls club, this sounds like a great idea.

• Like 1