Gay Harem is broken

Two parts of Gay Harem are not working.

1. Clicking onto the Arena takes me to a mostly blank page with only the words " Error! There is a problem in this page. We are working on it, very sorry!" Its been like this for at least 4 days now though. very sporadically it will let me in and allow me to have maybe 3 arena battles before returning to the error page. Is this actually being worked on? and if so when will it be fixed?

2. A new scroll for World 4 appears to have been released today. However the button to spend energy and progress the story is not working. clicking on it does absolutely nothing.

some information and schedules as to these problems would be nice.

I have the same problem, but only the second one: I can't use the energy on the Castle 3 (Invaded Kingdom).

2 hours ago, Asherandai said:

Two parts of Gay Harem are not working.

1. Clicking onto the Arena takes me to a mostly blank page with only the words " Error! There is a problem in this page. We are working on it, very sorry!" Its been like this for at least 4 days now though. very sporadically it will let me in and allow me to have maybe 3 arena battles before returning to the error page. Is this actually being worked on? and if so when will it be fixed?

2. A new scroll for World 4 appears to have been released today. However the button to spend energy and progress the story is not working. clicking on it does absolutely nothing.

some information and schedules as to these problems would be nice.

I had the same problem with parchment 4.
I tried to make a disconnection and a reconnection and as much as possible to launch the game no buttons works except the conditions of the game ....
So I tested to launch the game on another browser and miracle it works.
It seems to me for my side that the problem comes from the browser Opera since on the google chrome it works without problem.

2 hours ago, roggen said:

I tried to make a disconnection and a reconnection and as much as possible to launch the game no buttons works except the conditions of the game ....
It seems to me for my side that the problem comes from the browser Opera since on the google chrome it works without problem.

ok... so apparently chrome is the only browser it works on. i tried firefox, edge, safari, and even explorer, but i didn't have chrome. just downloaded it after seeing your comment and it works. still doesn't work on any other browser though. thanks though, i at least i can do something now.

the arena still doesn't work though, even on chrome.

8 hours ago, roggen said:

I use Chrome but it doesn't work :(

• 2 weeks later...
On 10/20/2017 at 2:11 PM, Asherandai said:

Arena is still broken for me...

anyone else still getting the error screen when they try to use the arena?

I get that message every day or two in normal HH, normally when HH has got a little lost somehow.

Every time that it happens however, there is a longer form of the site in the address bar that I am not supposed to type links here.

Check what the link is, and trim it back to what it should be. Works in main game, could be worth a try.