Mythic days new timer is horrible... Worst move ever Kinkoid

Keijo

The new mythic method is more horrible than the previous one. Only 9000 shard??? Seriouly??? It was sucked dry in 2 minutes. 2 FUCKIN' MINUTES!!! And meanwhile the server was massively overloaded, that it was impossible to load ninja spy. No wonder when it managed it was already on 0 shard, but wihout any info about it, so 20 comattivity was spent just to realize later on another subpage that the pool is already empty. So please Kinkoid stop this terrible method, because it is getting more like a scam than a game.   

• Like 4

9 hours ago, Keijo said:

The new mythic method is more horrible than the previous one. Only 9000 shard??? Seriouly??? It was sucked dry in 2 minutes. 2 FUCKIN' MINUTES!!! And meanwhile the server was massively overloaded, that it was impossible to load ninja spy. No wonder when it managed it was already on 0 shard, but wihout any info about it, so 20 comattivity was spent just to realize later on another subpage that the pool is already empty. So please Kinkoid stop this terrible method, because it is getting more like a scam than a game.   

Agreed..this is horrible..spend so many kobans to get so few shards??? I spent over 1000 and end up with like 10..what a complete waste of my time and kobans...if this is how Mythic is going to be then they can fking keep it..it seems to me like yes it is just a scam

• Like 1

1 minute ago, tjw101 said:

Agreed..this is horrible..spend so many kobans to get so few shards??? I spent over 1000 and end up with like 10..what a complete waste of my time and kobans...if this is how Mythic is going to be then they can fking keep it..it seems to me like yes it is just a scam

That seems like normal results for Mythic Days, yes. This is unrelated to the OP who is complaining specifically about the 2 hour shard drops and associated size that was changed for this event. I recommend not participating in Mythic Days for yourself, since it takes on average 1400 fights to get the girl.

3 minutes ago, GeorgeMTO said:

That seems like normal results for Mythic Days, yes. This is unrelated to the OP who is complaining specifically about the 2 hour shard drops and associated size that was changed for this event. I recommend not participating in Mythic Days for yourself, since it takes on average 1400 fights to get the girl.

1400???? OMG no way...as for the 2 hour drop process, I was under the assumption more shards every 2 hours meant more chance to get shards as it is very possible by the second battle you do not even realize the 9000 are gone hence a waste of an attack...and part of the reason I agreed with the person was the server was massively overloaded as it tended to hand when attacking and refreshing..but as for me not participating..coming from a Mod telling a player they are not basically good enough to play in an event..well that says alot to me about the mods here and the game..thanks for that..I will also now thanks to you assume I am not good enough to spend real cash on this game..thanks George for saying me some cash

• Like 1

5 minutes ago, tjw101 said:

1400???? OMG no way...as for the 2 hour drop process, I was under the assumption more shards every 2 hours meant more chance to get shards as it is very possible by the second battle you do not even realize the 9000 are gone hence a waste of an attack...and part of the reason I agreed with the person was the server was massively overloaded as it tended to hand when attacking and refreshing..but as for me not participating..coming from a Mod telling a player they are not basically good enough to play in an event..well that says alot to me about the mods here and the game..thanks for that..I will also now thanks to you assume I am not good enough to spend real cash on this game..thanks George for saying me some cash

I'm not saying you're not good enough for the Event, I'm saying your expectations are completely different from the reality of the event. If you expected more than 10 shards for your ~1k kobans, you're not going to enjoy this event, as that's actually pretty good luck. I actually don't recommend anyone spends money for Mythic days though, I think they're hugely overpriced and not worth it.