Changing Class on purpose?

lepidocter

Now i own two Legendary 5 Know How girls. I'm playing as a Charme Class, with no 5 stars girls in such class so far, but three (quite good) Legendary 3 maxed out.

Based on your experience, should I change Class soon to match the best haremettes I own, or wait for something better in my actual Class? Charme Legendary 5 seems always harder or far to reach (one is Shtupra that's months and months afar).

I'm level 197 right now, and the two Legendary are left untouched (so a big investment to be maxed out, that's why I'm asking).

Thank you.

Edited by lepidocter
  • Like 1

No, don't change class for now. Keep in mind, you only get ONE free class change per account; any further change costs 600 kobans.

You're still in the very early game, so it doesn't matter as much, but CH is actually the strongest class right now (and KH is still a close second) long term. You won't have enough resources to max out a 5* legendary anytime soon (most likely, unless you sacrifice your progress in other areas), so don't worry about it. Keep your decent enough 3* CH line-up and focus on a steady progress in the main areas of the game. You'll be just fine.

• Like 5
  • Thanks 1

On 6/11/2021 at 7:29 PM, DvDivXXX said:

No, don't change class for now. Keep in mind, you only get ONE free class change per account; any further change costs 600 kobans.

You're still in the very early game, so it doesn't matter as much, but CH is actually the strongest class right now (and KH is still a close second) long term. You won't have enough resources to max out a 5* legendary anytime soon (most likely, unless you sacrifice your progress in other areas), so don't worry about it. Keep your decent enough 3* CH line-up and focus on a steady progress in the main areas of the game. You'll be just fine.

Maybe I don't understand correctly, but I thought your overall class didn't dictate what your lineup should be? I thought you changed your lineup to match your opponents girls during battles. Can you point me in the direction of a post or explain it to me? (How the classifications work and what they impact, and what you should base your lineup off of?)

11 minutes ago, Citadel said:

Maybe I don't understand correctly, but I thought your overall class didn't dictate what your lineup should be? I thought you changed your lineup to match your opponents girls during battles. Can you point me in the direction of a post or explain it to me? (How the classifications work and what they impact, and what you should base your lineup off of?)

https://harem-battle.club/wiki/Harem-Heroes/HH:Battle