Bad game lag started after Town background change

Sordeus

I've been playing since March 2021 and have had no issues with the game or gameplay. Today, I noticed the Town background was changed and now the gameplay lags horribly. I have to refresh the page after every Adventure battle just to get the graphics to catch up. When collecting from my Harem, it takes 15-20 seconds for the collection to register. If I try to click on multiple girls in rapid succession, it takes a long time for the collections to register (if they register at all).

In the first photo below, I clicked on 5 girls (JennaHottyTEEN69, Condom-chan, Tentacle Tamer Mala, Lube-tan and Glasses-chan) in succession, completing all 5 clicks in about 3 seconds. The money stacks popped up and froze in place at left, near the avatars - even though the girls' profiles changed instantly - and it took almost half a minute for the 5 collections to register. 

A Champion battle takes even longer. The second photo below shows my screen 15 seconds after starting a Champion battle (Visor's home). It takes over 30 seconds before the "Skip" button even comes up. 

This is the first time I have experienced this issue -- or any lag AT ALL, for that matter. The only thing different (other than the Town background change) is that I started playing Comix Harem Beta using my same login credentials; however, I played for 2-3 days before the lag issue started so I'm not sure that's even relevant. I've tried restarting my machine, updating everything relevant, and loading on different browsers - all to no avail. I'm at my wit's end here. Please help. 

HH issue (gameplay lag)-20210614.jpg

HH issue (gameplay lag 1)-20210614.jpg