Bunny Girl from Comix harem didn't show up in Hentai Heroes

MDuss

Hi.

I have reached yesterday in the morning World 2 in Comix Harem. But Bunny Girls from Comix Harem will not apear in Hentai Hero.

In the Sex Friends area in Hentai Heroes I have a green hook for this action since yesterday.

So what now? Does Bunny girls needs some time, or do I have a real bug?

Does someone here have already Bunny Girl fom CH in HH?

MfG
MDuss

Edited by MDuss

• MDuss changed the title to Bunny Girl from Comix harem didn't show up in Hentai Heroes

Hey @MDuss !

That problem has happened to some players now. Some players got her after they tried @Kenrae´s approach. However if that doesn´t help you try contacting the support by making an ingame ticket. I myself once also had problems with the s.friends offers but got the reward after the support check it. :)

Just tell them that you didn´t get the girl, maybe add both of your game ID´s so that it´s easier and faster for them to check.

HI.

For me it didn't work.

I log out from CH and close the tap. After that I log out from HH and close the tab too. After that I close and open the browser and open HH again. After the log in I open CH over the friend button in HH and log in to CH too. But Bunny Girl from CH didn't show up in HH.

MfG
MDuss

[Edit:] Know for 1 Minute Bunny from CH show up without any notification. But she is here know. Thanks for your help.

Edited by MDuss
  • Like 3
  • Thanks 1

I keep getting a banner for a reward on comixharem ! But tapping it dosent give u anything

Update: after several attempts going back and forth from HH sexfreinds to CH and tapping banner ,it finally disappeared and rewarded girl in HH

Screenshot_20210616-043627_Chrome.jpg

Edited by rsmaster
Added text