Contest collecting shard bug

Makinen

So i got two Contests i could cash in on, one giving 25 shards, the other 100 shards. 

Since it seemed like a good opportunity to test this, i collected the 100 shards first, and the 25 shards second. Unfortunately, what ended up happening was that the 25 shards were negated entirely, rather than be converted into Epic Flowers as they would have been had i collected the 25 shards first, followed by the 100 to total 125 shards.

Please fix this accordingly in future events, thanks :) 

• Thinking 1

36 minutes ago, Makinen said:

So i got two Contests i could cash in on, one giving 25 shards, the other 100 shards. 

Since it seemed like a good opportunity to test this, i collected the 100 shards first, and the 25 shards second. Unfortunately, what ended up happening was that the 25 shards were negated entirely, rather than be converted into Epic Flowers as they would have been had i collected the 25 shards first, followed by the 100 to total 125 shards.

Please fix this accordingly in future events, thanks :) 

This ain't no bug. It is that way all day long since this event exists - as it mimics the usual behaviour: I don't have the girl fully, I get shards. I get _in a single moment_ more shards then needed to make it a 100? I get flowers. 

Once I have the girl, it is in no mechanic to get any shards or flower equivalents for her. How should I? I have already the girl.

So the "solution" is already known to you: first collect 25 and then 100 shards.

If you had revisited the contest page from home screen you would have noticed that the 25 shards got turned into orbs - just the contest page cannot show that as long as you stay there.

Edited by windia

Yeah, i usually collect the 25 first, but figured i'd see what would happen since it was technically in the rewards list.

Oh well, not like i'm strapped for ymen anyway.

Edit: And got my Consolation Prize anyway: Mythic Pachinko dropped a Girl on my free spin :D 

Edited by Makinen