Dark lord girls and Places of power

pogodron

I just want ask, why have dark lord so many girls? i dont play this game more than year, so i am confused about some thing. Like Places of Power. Is batter visit more than one in the same time? Does it matter if use more girl, than i need to fill team power? Thank if you survive my bad english :)

obrázek_2021-06-22_181222.png

9 minutes ago, pogodron said:

I just want ask, why have dark lord so many girls? i dont play this game more than year, so i am confused about some thing. Like Places of Power. Is batter visit more than one in the same time? Does it matter if use more girl, than i need to fill team power? Thank if you survive my bad english :)

obrázek_2021-06-22_181222.png

These are "one star girls", usable only in PoPs => neither in PvP nor Champions.

Girl power used in one PoP cannot be used at the same time in another PoP. So "overpowering" might leave you with too few girl power in the other pop you want to run simultanously.

Shortest time of a Pop is 7 hours. If my rl schedule would let me play every 8 hours and I could make PoP 1 running 7 hours and Pop 2 9 hours - I might rather try to get both PoP to 8 hours. And be aware: the permanent PoP can be leveled up using kobans = you determine how much girl power they need. the temporary Pops relate to your player's level - so leveling up makes their demand stronger.

Edited by windia
  • Like 1