Harem battle drops

hero8

I've been spending all my energy battling Bosses to win more Harem Girls...    And I'm wondering if they drop at random or based on timing in the storyline. 

Clearly timing has something to do with it, but once your in a specific location, like Juy Sea, do they drop at random, or when they are active in the story?  Any thoughts?

• Like 1

The drop rate has nothing to do with how far you're in the story you can get all 3 girls off dark lord for example without even starting the story line the only girls that are story based are the ones you get on the second last quest just before you move onto the next world level so even if you do not get a boss girl before finishing that story level you still get the girl for doing the world level you can go back to get past girls a good time to go back to old world levels to farm the remaining girls you need is during events when that boss drops a event girl since event girls have a set drop rate so they do not decrease your chance of getting a boss girl if you get a event girl.

• Like 1