Girl Experience & Affection

Pelinor

The Market Place Mythic item introduction made an existing game situation worse in several ways. Here was my solution to the loss of items needed.

First, I added another refresh to the market (timed by koban rewards in the PoP). The kobans given by PoP are small, they don't even pay for a market refresh if you are a free player. But they reduce the koban drain which makes it more managable.

Second, after gaining shards on the Legendary Days girl I started going for XP books from Jackson's Crew. I'll have almost two days of gathering books (about 100 from natural reg) which cost me nothing except giving up on the chance to get a girl who is not of my class. Notice I didn't give up on ever getting the girl. I relegated her to the "dating token" kadre for sometime in the future.

I don't need Affection items, but if I did I would alternate Jackson's Crew & Karole as my Affection item supplement.

How does this play out? The additional Market refreshes cost me 36 kobans for 17,500 (over a two day period) and by giving up on the shot at the girl in Legendary Days I will gain approximately 15,500 for a total of 33,000 in XP books. The lost two slots would have netted me about 8,800 so my adjustments have given me a positive increase of 24,200 XP over what I was doing before and what I was doing before allowed me to totally max out my harem of 649 girls!

Edited by Pelinor
  • Like 1

My test rounds were better than my projections (but the common XP items had me worried midway through the two day run). My positive increase after maxing out my harem resulted in a XP surplus of 593,980 (+24,681 XP). Had I continued with my old method I would have ended up with 569,358 (a net gain of 59 XP). So for this time around my decision to not chase after the LD girls paid off (and I did collect shards on both of them, so maybe I'll get them by dating or in a later contest).