My Harem

I have recently started but have been playing pretty avidly. My harem consists of: Bunny, Juliette, Red Battler, Ankyo, Kimie, Princess Agate, Teacher Deitra, Sung Tai Ki, Sheheramazond, Jennie, Solveig, Secretary Rabbi, Arcana, Miss Spook, Regine, Princess Noemy, The HouseMaid, Mala, Liu-Yeng, Leedit, Alicia, Queen Titania, Hikea, Gork, Rumiko, Abrael, Maika, Halloween Kimie, Halloween Juliette, Eugenie. Edna, Skytte, Samane and Sporty Jeanne. My favorite 3 are my star ladies in each of the classes for the Harem Battles: Hardcore = Bunny, Charm = Juliette, and Know How = Secretary Rabbi. All very sexy in their own right, but this pick of Secretary Rabbi gives me fits every time I see it :)

MyTop3re1000.png

Edited by DFyre
Pic was no longer attached
  • Like 3

• 4 weeks later...
3 hours ago, DevilComplex said:

Just started today. I have Bunny, Juliette, Red Battler, Ankyo and Sheheramazond, the last of which I got from the Troll. I've got everyone's Affection at 1 currently.

That's good to hear, keep playing to get more girls. Goodluck!

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...

My favorites are not influenced by their strength....

Red Battler - From the adventure She was my first encounter outside Bunny's home. I will never forget it. She made me smile and I am here to stay.

Solveig - She is probably my favorite and I am lucky that she has a low timer for cash collecting... that way I get to see her more frequently!

Val Red Battler - She came back to me for Valentines day! That tells me that she hasn't forgotten me as well!

Princess Noemi - I loved her whole story even if she is too busy for me.

Eugenie - I thought the first trip on her boat would have helped us get acquainted, but I had to wait so long to have her notice me. 

Mary - She only made this list because I liked giving her affection and she returned the favor.

Treasure. - She was unexpected and It was love at first sight. Maybe it was the white stockings or the flowing red hair. It is not my usual type but I just can't help myself.

Then there are the girls who I don't have......

Flight Attendant - Please take a layover in my town *Beg* *pout*

Mala - Like I said...   Dark hair drives me wild. And her eyes. I can get lost in those. 

Edited by PlusIon

• 3 months later...

I currently have Bunny, Red Battler, Julliette, Ankyo, Princess Agate, Sheheramazont, Kimie, Arcana, Gork, the cheerleader (can't remember her name;( ), Gwenaelle, Solveig, Sun Tai Ki, Rumiko, Oxton, Jennie, Miss Spook, Princess Noemy, Clarisse, Flight Attendant and in a day or two I'll get Äbrael.

Edited by Chrislord

On 07/06/2017 at 9:21 AM, JessieChan said:

Here is a full list of my girls:
Bunny, Juliette, Fairy, Sheheramazond, Kimie, Arcana, Rumiko, Sung Tai Ki, Solveig, The Housemaid, Regine, Jeanne, Bonny,Leeditt, Winter Agate, Christmas Bunny, Christmas Arcana, Christmas Ankyo, Pelagie, Lola, Kelina, Val Jenny, Val Abrael, Val Spook, Val Red Battler, Val Kelina, Queen Titania, Sylvia, Spring Shehera, Spring Lola, Spring Rumiko, Virgina, Deitra, Spring Spirit, Ishtar, Easter Bunny, Rabbi, Harri, Bunny's mother, Festival Bonny, Cunegonde, Boku Mi Mai.

Favourite: Valentine girls + Fairy

And yours?

Nice! When do you started playing?

• 4 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...