Is Hardcore better then Charming?

rukasuluz

I am from Hardcore Class, since the begining. Now i'm in level 182

1. From Charming Class: I have one legendary 5 stars girl (Hazel) and one Mythic 5 stars girl (Radka) - with 1 stars unlucked. I have also four 5 stars comum girls, with 5 stars unlucked (Kalissa, Abrael, Princess Noemy, Jennie, Juliette) and trhee 3 stars legendary girls with 1 star unlocked.

2. From Hardcore Classe: I have 0 legendary girls, 0 mythic girls. My best girls of hardcore is Fairy 5 stars (alpha), Bonny 5 stars (beta) and Bunny 5 stars (omega).

I read in forum (post from 2019) that Charming is the worst class in battles and loses for Hardcore. This is true?

So I ask: Should I change for Charming Class?

Edited by rukasuluz

28 minutes ago, rukasuluz said:

I read in forum (post from 2019) that Charming is the worst class in battles and loses for Hardcore. This is true?

Charm class actually has slight advantage over other classes right now. You already have better CH girls than HC. It would be beneficial to change to CH class when you unlock more stars on your legendary and mythic girls (at least 3 stars).

Edited by Methos2

10 hours ago, Methos2 said:

Charm class actually has slight advantage over other classes right now.

Thank you for the updated information!

10 hours ago, Methos2 said:

change to CH class when you unlock more stars on your legendary and mythic girls (at least 3 stars)

Ok, I will do it. Thanks!

• Like 1

Has anyone some tips for charming class?

Whitch is the best girls of this class?

A lengendary girl of 5 stars with only 3 stars unlocked has the same power of a legendary girl of 3 stars with all the 3 stars unlocked? For Example, Hazel with 3 stars has the same power of Luxuria withc 3 stars?

39 minutes ago, rukasuluz said:

A lengendary girl of 5 stars with only 3 stars unlocked has the same power of a legendary girl of 3 stars with all the 3 stars unlocked?

Different girls have different stats. Don't worry about getting specific girls right now. They constantly release new girls. Current best girls may not be the best in a month. A 5-star legendary girl with 3 stars unlocked has the same stat as a fully unlocked 3-star legendary girl. You can use 5-star girls longer so upgrading them has better return on investment. That's why I think legendary contest event is good for lower level players. With some preparation throughout the month, it's the easiest way for them to get these girls.

Edited by Methos2

On 7/22/2021 at 4:32 PM, Gotaku said:

With the new battle system, classes no longer matter.

So I don't need to change my class anymore? Any girl I put on my team will be good? If a put a mythic girl of charming class will be better than a legendary girl of hardcore class, even if I am from hardcore class?

9 hours ago, rukasuluz said:

So I don't need to change my class anymore? Any girl I put on my team will be good? If a put a mythic girl of charming class will be better than a legendary girl of hardcore class, even if I am from hardcore class?

Correct. With the new system, you get full benefit of a charm mythic girl even when you are hardcore class.

15 hours ago, Kenrae said:

The only thing that matters about your class now is your own stats. Which stat gives attack, which ones give health, which stat gives harmony and which ones give defense. That hasn't changed.

How I know witch stat give me helth, harmovy and defense? I am from hardcore class.

6 hours ago, rukasuluz said:

How I know witch stat give me helth, harmovy and defense? I am from hardcore class.

Hardcore gives you attack and health, this is your main stat and the first one to increase.

Know How gives you defense and some health (not as much as HC). This is your secondary stat.

Charm gives you defense and harmony. This is your tertiary stat.

• Like 1

9 hours ago, Kenrae said:

Hardcore gives you attack and health, this is your main stat and the first one to increase.

Know How gives you defense and some health (not as much as HC). This is your secondary stat.

Charm gives you defense and harmony. This is your tertiary stat.

Thanks!