Mission Rarity and Item Rarity

oglop

I've noticed that ever since they added affection items to the mission rewards that the item rarity doesn't align with the mission rarity.  For example, I usually just get normal items for doing rare or epic missions, as shown in the attached image.  It feels kind of like a waste to do an epic mission only to get a normal reward item.  Are there any plans to make the reward item rarity align with the mission rarity?

items.png

• Like 1

1 hour ago, 01.0 said:

you may post your concern in http://forum.hentaiheroes.com/index.php?/forum/14-suggestion/ . i doubt it's considered a problem. it's xp amount that's supposed to match since it is the main reward whereas an item's a mere bonus. Doesn't feel like a waste to me: contributes to daily 150 kobans.

Items really should go with mission rarity as well stupid to get a white item for a so called epic mission since you get less chance of getting them

Edited by natstar

• The Common items won’t be available anymore if you have at least 20 girls.
  • The Rare items won’t be available anymore if you have at least 40 girls.

Even the missions should follow these rules. Common and rare items become useless.

Edited by Mattress

this only count for the marketplace. in pachinko we get as well low items. for the price i have to pay thats just not fair. the price goes up with the level so the item quality should go up as well otherwise their is no explanation why a player 30 get the same items as a player 70 but with just a part of the cost. higher level doesnt mean that the player has more income.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, BananaJoy said:

this only count for the marketplace. in pachinko we get as well low items. for the price i have to pay thats just not fair. the price goes up with the level so the item quality should go up as well otherwise their is no explanation why a player 30 get the same items as a player 70 but with just a part of the cost. higher level doesnt mean that the player has more income.

I agree, maybe I didn't express myself well: I want the same marketplace system for pachinko and missions. ;)

Edited by Mattress