Patreon only girls?

wafbros

The previous thread with this topic was locked, so I thought I'd try here.

Here is what I know, there are 8 girls obtainable only from patreon.

Here are some thoughts I would like cleared up.

Will these girls *never be obtainable*? Would staff be willing to ask players who have obtained these girls to vote (perhaps even with a unanimous condition) on whether or not to make these unobtainable girls obtainable for every one?

I joined oct 2017, and now July 2021, I have the max 812 girls. I'm obsessed with HH, and have definitely missed meals on my completionism fervor for the game. I fully intend to catch'em all, and my club although 20 odd levels shy of being maxed out, has been slowly building since the inception of clubs years ago. I understand it's a very special thing to donate for the game, especially years ago; but I hope if asked, in spirit of the game the old patreons might be willing to share the chance to grab those girls as well.

Also wondering if any girls are available on patreon on any given day, or if you have to be the right tier at the right time.

On 7/22/2021 at 3:17 AM, GeorgeMTO said:

Patreon girls are currently only available on the $500 tier.

Theres not really any discussion in it, they have no interest in making them available outside the patreon system. No reason to do so.

Who is "They?" 
This *is* a discussion about it isn't it?
I'm aware there is at least 1 girl who is only held by 1 player "Elfy" I believe her name is. Should he be asked, or even found un-available there'd be no reason *not* to make her available.
There is no reason *to* make patreon exclusive girls either.
A reason to do so may be simply, they're decent people who respect not every one can donate 500$ on the chance they can actually complete their harem. No one would know unless they were asked right?

So, spare me. "No reason to do it." works just as well as "No reason not to do it."

"They" is Kinkoid. There's no discussion with Kinkoid because they aren't willing to have discussion on it. Uninformed players like yourself do ask from time to time, but Kinkoid don't respond to such questions, so I was just informing you rather than letting you sit there thinking your idea had a chance of being implemented.

This will be the last I'll reply on it, since there's nothing more to be said.

• Thinking 1

17 minutes ago, GeorgeMTO said:

"They" is Kinkoid. There's no discussion with Kinkoid because they aren't willing to have discussion on it. Uninformed players like yourself do ask from time to time, but Kinkoid don't respond to such questions, so I was just informing you rather than letting you sit there thinking your idea had a chance of being implemented.

This will be the last I'll reply on it, since there's nothing more to be said.

In that case, thanks! I had no idea Kinkoid had so much contempt for the player base. By contrast the disdain kinkoid apparently has, your snide and dismissive response is extremely generous. I appreciate you putting this lowly and uninformed player in my place, and even more so, appreciate you telling me from this point on it's pointless, as I might have otherwise been tempted to further probe the conversation.

You've been crystal clear, I appreciate that. Quite a great deal of bravado it must take to say the quiet part out loud like that.

Again, thank you so much for clearing this up.

Wafbros, the game owners have decided that top tier patreon players (500$/month) will receive some exclusive girls that won't be available to the rest of players. And that will be the only way to get them. The patrons have no say in that decision.

It is not comtempt for the rest of the players, but an exclusive gift to reward their patrons.

Of course there is a reason to make some girls exclusive for top tier patreons, and is making those girls an incentive for people to spend money patronizing the game.

• 4 weeks later...

I like this game too having all the current released girls but have to admit 500$/month to get a girl is definitely above my pay grade don't get why the amount is so high cause there really can't be many people willing/capable of that, would understand and be willing myself if it was 50$/month