Is Mythic Days Broken. We would like a replay please when it's fixed. 🤓

X-Tandem-X

My shards aren't rolling over they keep zeroing out after a few minutes. Through the 48hr event I only earned 2 points to the 3 I earn last time cause I was to busy to sit there for 48 hours the last time what a joke. 👎🥴

Screenshot 2021-07-25 041811.png

Edited by X-Tandem-X

• X-Tandem-X changed the title to Is Mythic Days Broken. We would like a replay please when it's fixed. 🤓
On 7/25/2021 at 4:53 AM, GeorgeMTO said:

The shard pool is shared between the entire server, same as every other mythic days. You missed out, bad luck.

Ah so this Mythic Days is a Revised one but just an even bigger Money Pit than the normal one. Not a bug just a little bit of greed. Welp thanks for the info. I'm done with Mythic Days all together. ✌ Out!

Il 25/7/2021 in 11:53 , GeorgeMTO ha scritto:

The shard pool is shared between the entire server, same as every other mythic days. You missed out, bad luck.

There was indeed a bug with the shard counter, at least in the earlier hours, as is reported in another thread. I would not just say it was "bad luck"

2 hours ago, X-Tandem-X said:

Ah so this Mythic Days is a Revised one but just an even bigger Money Pit than the normal one. Not a bug just a little bit of greed. Welp thanks for the info. I'm done with Mythic Days all together. ✌ Out!

The shard pool is shared in all Mythic Days. Normally there supply outstrips demand in the later additions, this time it did not. The only thing different this time was that it offered less shards.

1 hour ago, Lynnng said:

There was indeed a bug with the shard counter, at least in the earlier hours, as is reported in another thread. I would not just say it was "bad luck"

It displayed an incorrect number in the first hour or two yes, that's not what this user is reporting. This user's issue is that other people claimed shards before they did, because they're unaware that shards are shared between the entire server. I mean yes it's also not bad luck that they were too slow to act, because no luck was involved, but it's not a bug either.