Girl selection for Seasons and Leagues

kprime

I wanted to make a suggestion to improve the way we select girls for our teams

As someone with 200+ girls, it  is impossible to scroll each line and check each girl's strength in order to add to the 7-girl-team (I love the new system btw). What  I was thinking was like a search/filter bar on top of the selection screen(see pic). Where you could filter for only legendary girls, or only girls of a particular class, or only girls of a certain hair/eye color, or other category.

Hope Kinkoid considers, Thanks you

Also I had a question, does the class of the girl still have to match with the main character to give greater stats/damage point? Or was that feature removed

Screenshot from 2021-07-25 11-55-11.png

4 hours ago, kprime said:

Also I had a question, does the class of the girl still have to match with the main character to give greater stats/damage point? Or was that feature removed

No, it doesn't matter anymore.

Have to agree, trying to find golden haired girls ( I can only see blonde or orange) whose fav position is column or missionary and happen to be Rarity epic, is a task in itself, especially as the position is a diagram not a written stat, losing battles left right and centre, while i get the idea and like it, in practical terms, with well over 200 hundred in my harem, this is a challenge, maybe on the list either in change teams, market or in the harem itself, somewhere, the active blessing girls can be highlighted. Not an issue in the new Comix game as i don't have many girls yet.