New Filters

CruXD

With this blessing, I can currently search for girls who prefer the Column position, but I can't search for girls with golden hair. More specific filters would be welcome.

Ah, on the wiki it would be nice too.

• Like 2

Agreed.
Right now it is an unbelievable chore and boring as hell to find the girls for which I'll get the blessings.
Actually, it should be added as a feature in the sessions tab, where you go to set up your team of fighters.
I already spent enough time on the game as is, I can't spend even more time slugging through 750plus girls just to find the ones who not only get the blessings, but are also the strongest I have.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

the filters should go to the 'change team' screen instead on the 'harem' screen.
imagine having to go to the harem screen which lags you pc cose of the too many girls, filtering anything, noting the girls u are looking for then going to the team change screen and scrolling through all the girls u have looking for the girls u noted in order to get the buffs from the blessings. (good luck finding them there)

and somehow i dont lag at all when i go to the change team screen, how can u not use that optimization for the harem screen too.
and before u tell me i might not have many girls and it just loads the girls i dont have, i have 568 girls atm REEEEEE

• Like 1