League bug still exist?!

rayley

In the just finished D3-league a player did have a score which could never be possible under normal circumstances. I took 3 screenshots with his points, the first one was 2-3 hours before the league ended and already back then he had an unreasonable score. But shortly before the league finished, he did some more fights and ended with whooping 8478 points in a league with 102 players, theoretically he could only do 303 fights or even only 300 because there was a banned lvl 391 player ( I wasn't able to fight him, maybe he too?!) and this morning he had only around 4300ish points.

There is a possibility the bug has something to do with the banned player... I wouldn't do namecalling in a somewhat reasonable case but he intentionally did use a bug several times to gain an advantage, even after he had the league won, he still abused the shit out of it.

It is now, the 2nd time that the 2nd placed "TheMadaFucker" got robbed of his Kobans, have some mercy and give that man his Kobans and ban the abuser...

yuz id.JPG

league bugged 1.JPG

league bugged 2.JPG

league bugged 3.JPG

• Like 2