Market refresh from 6 to 7 hours

Largy

You do realize that if you want to collect from the market on a 7 hour schedule, synced with PoP, you can simply do so? Nothing is forcing you to collect after 6 hours.

Now if you had asked to change PoP to 6 hours, I could understand that, but that's not what you asked for. Why on earth would you ask to make the game worse, only because you, personally, prefer not to use it? SMH

• Like 6
  • Thanks 3

3 hours ago, Shorty-er said:

You do realize that if you want to collect from the market on a 7 hour schedule, synced with PoP, you can simply do so? Nothing is forcing you to collect after 6 hours.

Now if you had asked to change PoP to 6 hours, I could understand that, but that's not what you asked for. Why on earth would you ask to make the game worse, only because you, personally, prefer not to use it? SMH

yes but, since its 6 hours i want to buy the thingies from the market every 6 hours.
and yes i realize for both market and pop its 3 claims per day wether i buy the market per 6 or 7 hours (unless u 24 hour the market which is 4 buys)
what i am saying is, if i buy at 7 it feels like i am wasting 1 hour (it was the same before too, when it was 8 hours and it felt the same for pop which was 7 hours).

also yeah, just changing pop to 6 is good too.
also i dint ask to make the game worse, i think every game is better if u can time-schelude everything perfectly without losing value.
i dont like the 6 hours market - 7 hours pop - 9 hours tower of fame - 12? hours for full energy (but since i login for the other reason i spend my energy so this1 doesnt matter)
i like the 10 hours full combativity + season though

imagine if everything was exactly at the same time :)

The market resets for you personally every time you go up a level. As soon as that happens the market will not be synced with any other event unless you manage to go up a level at a time that happens to be synced.

• Like 6

• 3 weeks later...

This is intentional, I'm sure.  Like any other mobile or clicker game, the intent is to make you WANT to interact with the game as frequently as possible, so skewing the timers makes people want to check more often.

• Like 1

This dumpster fire shouldn't have been left open, let alone resurrected long after the initial WTF suggestion erroneously posted as "feedback". Fixed that for you.

@Largy If you want to play poorly, feel free to do so. Don't suggest backwards changes to the game itself so you can play poorly in a manner that you somehow think would be "better" for you. Friendly advice (warning next time, if there is a next time). Cheerios.

@Aiken Do NOT necrobump dead threads. Especially not bad ones where nothing of substance needed to be added.

• Thanks 1