What is the best way to spend kobans?

Shitbot

I was wondering what was the best way to spend kobans. I'm a newbie, just started like 10 days ago, and am at lv 103. Should I spend my kobans in the event pachinko or in places of power to level up (I personally don't feel it's worth leveling up in places of power). Or should I just spend them somewhere else? Or should I just save them? Thanks in advance!

@Shitbot, my recommendation is collect kobans and wait. You a new player, so first of all, you need to understand how all in game works. Don't hurry to catch all girls, you will meet them again in the revival event called Orgy Days (check the calendar of events) or in the Mythic Pachinko and you will get them more easily than now.

P.S. Collect other items too: books, Pachinko orbs, champion tickets, equipments, xp from Seasons and wait for Legendary Contest - event where all your collected items will help to get legendary 5 stars girl.

• Like 2

I already have 15 girls. Thanks for the warning, but yeah, I am not in a rush to get new girls. I have maxed out about 11 of them and the rest are all above level 80. Aside from an epic and a legendary, I have all of them with a star of affection (Including Legendaries). Everytime I level up, I make sure to empty the market, but this time I have a 20000xp mythic book for 60 kobans. I'm not sure if I should buy it, so please comment.

I think I do understand how the game works, and while going through this site, I read about people spending kobans in the pachinko. But I just wanted to make sure if there was anywhere better to spend the kobans. Pelinor, thanks, but I think I'll go with Edward's thought as I believe that would be better for me. And Edward, thanks since I didn't know about the orgy days and the rest of the stuff, so I will save my equipment from now since I was selling them as I was pretty sure if I wouldn't use them.

Thanks Y'all.

I'm still an newbie here and I've been playing for a year now, still learning bits and pieces. My advice would echo @Master Edwardespecially clearing out the market for books and gifts as often as you can afford it. I would ignore the equipment (you can get that from the 10x Great Pachinko spins) and Boosters (you will get some items from Season but practice Tower of Fame & Seasons before using them). I'm at level 350 but most of my girls are around 250 as I run out of items to raise their level. And as for affection, 5* Leggo girls take a lot, Mythic even more, so a good cache of them is vital

4 minutes ago, Incubys said:

I'm still an newbie here and I've been playing for a year now, still learning bits and pieces. My advice would echo @Master Edwardespecially clearing out the market for books and gifts as often as you can afford it. I would ignore the equipment (you can get that from the 10x Great Pachinko spins) and Boosters (you will get some items from Season but practice Tower of Fame & Seasons before using them). I'm at level 350 but most of my girls are around 250 as I run out of items to raise their level. And as for affection, 5* Leggo girls take a lot, Mythic even more, so a good cache of them is vital

Haha, Thanks! You're definitely not a newbie though. I think maybe I didn't make it clear in my question, but is it worth buying a 20000xp book for 60 kobans?

I'd also like to know how much xp a girl at lv 250 is at. My girls are mostly around a 1000xp or somewhere there, so I'd like to know what xp girls around lv300 or something are. Thanks!

@Shitbot, little guide about market items.

How to get:
1. Best equipment?
A: From Great Pachinko x10. Don't buy equipment in the Market (except if you see legendary equipment more powerful than you have, but it happens rarely).
2. Boosters?
A: From Mythic Pachinko x1. Don't buy booster in the Market, it's too expensive.
3. Books?
A: From Mythic Pachinko x1 and buying in the Market (as often as you can). Don't buy mythic books, it's too expensive.
4. Gifts?
A: From Great and Epic Pachinko and buying in the Market (as often as you can). Don't buy mythic gifts, it's too expensive.

• Like 2

43 minutes ago, Shitbot said:

I think maybe I didn't make it clear in my question, but is it worth buying a 20000xp book for 60 kobans?

I wouldn't buy any XP or AFF items using kobans at your level. I'm at level 412 (all girls maxed out) and have only purchased a couple of the XP items that require kobans.

2 hours ago, Shitbot said:

I'd also like to know how much xp a girl at lv 250 is at. My girls are mostly around a 1000xp or somewhere there, so I'd like to know what xp girls around lv300 or something are. Thanks!

It would depend on her rarity (starter & common / rare / epic / legendary). Excerpt from the Wiki, which is a good read but parts are out of date

• Experience requirement for Starter girls from previous level to the next one
  • To level a Haremette to a 2nd level you always need to provide 10 XP + rarity multiplier.
  • To level her to n+1st level from an nth level you need to provide 1.0075 times more XP rounded up to the nearest integer than you needed to provide from n-1st to the nth one.
  • Example given for starting and common girls:
    • For the 2nd level you need to provide 10*1 = 10 XP.
    • For the 3rd level you need to provide roundup(10*1.0075) = 11 XP.
    • For the 25th level you then need roundup(11.787*1.0075) = 12 XP.
    • For the 50th level you then need roundup(14.207*1.0075) = 15 XP.
  • Example given for legendary girls:
    • For the 2nd level you need to provide 10*1.2 = 12 XP.
    • For the 3rd level you need to provide roundup(10*1.0075*1.2) = 13 XP.
    • For the 25th level you then need roundup(11.787*1.0075*1.2) = 15 XP.
    • For the 50th level you then need roundup(14.207*1.0075*1.2) = 18 XP.
  • The Experience requirement for Common girls will be the same than Starter girls.
  • The Experience requirement for Rare girls will be 20% higher than Starter/Common girls.
  • The Experience requirement for Epic girls will be 40% higher than Starter/Common girls.
  • The Experience requirement for Legendary girls will be 60% higher than Starter/Common girls.