Best use of dating tokens

_aralho

I used mine back in Legendary Days to secure first place in a daily contest. I believe they're best used on Legendary 5 star girls that have terrible shard drop rates, the 3 star Legendary. If you're  old school or lucky/unlucky then Mythics but that would be rare. Then I would prioritize Epic 5 star the 3 star. I would not recommend using them on girls from bosses as you'll get them sooner or later unless there is  reason why you really need that girl right this minute. If you just started I can see an argument for using them to expand harem but as with most things in this game patience, hording, and waiting seem to be the best strategy at least imo. Hope this helps.

I don't see dating tokens to be cost effective as a mean to obtain legendary and mythic girls. It takes 60 tokens for 1 mythic shard and 15 tokens for 1 legendary shard. I use my dating tokens during daily contests and LC involving new girls. Just pick girls that need the least amount of tokens regardless of their rarity. I leave villain girls alone.

So far I've only used my tokens to finish up a couple of girls from Kinky Cumpetition (I had ~90 shards for them at the end of their two days event), because so far they haven't come back. Since I can choose when to finish them, I do it in the proper daily contest, in this case in the 4th day contest of LC.

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...
10 minutes ago, deanna said:

how do you get them

You can only get them while the first event of the month is on from villains and from epic/event pachinko 
If you play comixharem which is another game by kinkoid then you cannot get them at the moment.

• Like 2