Computersaysno

It would be nice if it would show you the total number of equipment you have to easily be able to calculate how many points for the contest you could get. Instead of having to count the rows which you could easily miscount especially since it seems that it doesn't always load all the items you have if you have a couple hundred.

• Like 1

Equipment is loaded 100 items at a time, so just see how many times you can scroll down to work out how many you have.

For the other items e.g. affection or XP, I strongly advise you to install the latest HH tampermonkey script. It has a tip which shows exactly how much e.g. XP as per screenshot you have, so you know quickly how hard you should play a contest.

XPtooltip.thumb.jpg.3c42e3995384661ac6e42a28a3e0a7c2.jpg 

• Like 1

• 1 month later...

i hope this is one of the improvements the overhaul of the market will bring; it's just a pain in the ass not seeing how much you have (unless you scroll hours to the bottom of your market (and then sell one item)) and even worse, selling 1000 of equipments one by one

I am not calling it though, but chances are they gonna forget about one of the most needed features

Edited by blaa