Drop rate fixed on the event??

brimmeke

Well my soul mates i'm very sad because normaly if i had the drops from the pomking dude like shut had happend now the ghost gril has to be in the price drop from the pomkinghead.

first instand drop was kimmie (normal version) why?? haaaa because de price for that day was the royal kimmie and sure he dropped kimmie only the wrong one...now you must understand wher at day 3 of contest and now the ghost gril would drop but if missed out on the second one... I bet my ass on it the pompking boss will drop nothing anymore...Even when you like me use all your powerpoints on the pompking head 14 hours every day just forget it and be happy. End of the event still has a serprice i think epic gear at least. 

But i'm a oldman of my word if i don't get minium 2 drops i will stop this game... so to the few players that i a bit now by now this could be the last 2day's that you will see me on the form because i just now he will not give me the drops...whate i hate the most ? If somebody makes you a prommice and not keep his word....this one is on the maker 

• Like 1

1 hour ago, brimmeke said:

OMG i just 540cobans or whate ever the are called  on the epic pachinko and you don't believe whate i get yes yes yes yes the lowest of the lowest items a golden gift A FREAKING GIFT...this is not hentai thinking

You need to play 10 times if you want a girl to drop however you only get one but when playing 10 single games gives you a chance at either getting more than one girl playing 10 single games or none at all it's a gamble but when you do get a girl from epic pachinko the event girls actually have a higher chance to drop when you get one so less chance of getting a boss girl however just because the drop rate is higher it does not stop you getting girls not from events.

If you fight dark lord the event girl has a set drop rate so you do have a higher chance of getting her than a normal boss girl also if you get a boss girl you had not gotten before off him it does not decrease your chance of getting the event girl off him also the event does not end until the 31st of this month so you still have a few days to go and no need to play pachinko until the last day if you do not get her off dark lord better getting her off dark lord first before playing pachinko for the other 2 halloween girls.

1 minute ago, natstar said:

You need to play 10 times if you want a girl to drop however you only get one but when playing 10 single games gives you a chance at either getting more than one girl playing 10 single games or none at all it's a gamble but when you do get a girl from epic pachinko the event girls actually have a higher chance to drop when you get one so less chance of getting a boss girl however just because the drop rate is higher it does not stop you getting girls not from events.

Natstar, it's possible to get more than a girl when you play the x10 games option? I wondering that since the beginning.

il y a 3 minutes, masca10 a dit :

Natstar, it's possible to get more than a girl when you play the x10 games option? I wondering that since the beginning.

If you play the Epic Pachinko X10 you will get one girl and 9 items and you can't get more than one girl when you use the X10.

• Like 1

5 minutes ago, masca10 said:

10 times pachinko gives you a girl however you only get one but when playing 10 single games it gives you the chance of getting more than one or none it depends on your luck i prefer 10 times since when playing single games you have a higher chance of getting a legendary items than a girl which would be ok if both the legendary item and the girl did not have the same pop screen when doing singles lol.

2 minutes ago, natstar said:

10 times pachinko gives you a girl however you only get one but when playing 10 single games it gives you the chance of getting more than one or none it depends on your luck i prefer 10 times since when playing single games you have a higher chance of getting a legendary items than a girl which would be ok if both the legendary item and the girl did not have the same pop screen when doing singles lol.

Thanks for the explanation. It's clear now. :D

• Like 1

1.30hours past midnight still nothing...you have to understand me her... drop rate of the event girl is higher then a boss girl...first fight of event kimie dropped the boss girl...so i'm like euh euh..natstar sorry mate but whate you say about drop rates don't make no sence...

il y a 20 minutes, brimmeke a dit :

1.30hours past midnight still nothing...you have to understand me her... drop rate of the event girl is higher then a boss girl...first fight of event kimie dropped the boss girl...so i'm like euh euh..natstar sorry mate but whate you say about drop rates don't make no sence...

Event girls having a higher drop rate than boss girls doesn't prevent you from having a boss girl before an event girl.

2 hours ago, brimmeke said:

Event girls have a set drop rate while boss girls have a reduced drop rate based on the number of girls you have but the chance of a boss girl increases based on the number of times you have defeated bosses without a drop so the more you fight the higher the drop rate does increase however it takes a lot of fights for the drop chance of boss girls to go up higher than event girls that is good thing about however event girls off bosses you need to farm boss girls off you can get both.

When you get a boss girl the drop rate resets to a lower number each time so getting a boss girl reduces your chance of getting another one while event girls have a set drop rate that does not decrease based on the number of girls you have gives you the same chance every time so you have the same chance of getting a event girl as someone just starting the game who would have a higher chance of getting a boss girl to drop than you also under the old system boss girls had a set drop rate and under that system event girls had a 3 times higher drop rate than boss gives also in epic pachinko you have a higher chance of getting event girls as well but it does not stop you getting boss girls you should notice every time a event comes out you get a bunch of people posting that they get the event girl one the first day.

Getting a boss girl does not reduce your chance of getting a event girl since event girls do not have a reduced chance to drop based on the number of boss girls you have unlike boss girls.

Edited by natstar
  • Like 2

2 hours ago, brimmeke said:

22851886_380872719011385_462422341089933

I just got her to drop just then seems you gave me good luck from talking to you about her so thanks so yeah she does drop that is proof lol.

• Like 3

9 hours ago, natstar said:

22851886_380872719011385_462422341089933

I just got her to drop just then seems you gave me good luck from talking to you about her so thanks so yeah she does drop that is proof lol.

i'm happy for ya but i still don't have her...i keep trying until it ends ofc i loss alot of overall exp and stuff ...but i gues their is no other way

• Like 1

11 minutes ago, brimmeke said:

i'm happy for ya but i still don't have her...i keep trying until it ends ofc i loss alot of overall exp and stuff ...but i gues their is no other way

The event does not end until the new missions/contests end on the 31st so you still have time when it's getting close to end just use kobans for extra battle energy a lot cheaper than using 5,400 since it only costs 150 kobans for battle energy refill.

On 27-10-2017 at 2:37 PM, natstar said:

If you fight dark lord the event girl has a set drop rate so you do have a higher chance of getting her than a normal boss girl also if you get a boss girl you had not gotten before off him it does not decrease your chance of getting the event girl off him also the event does not end until the 31st of this month so you still have a few days to go and no need to play pachinko until the last day if you do not get her off dark lord better getting her off dark lord first before playing pachinko for the other 2 halloween girls.

first off all i ran to much more staches then you sec. i got a golden hart worth off 120 effection points so stop trying  to say things i didn't say just said  OMG just wasted 540kobans  and the price was not WORTH it          ok do you comput??

Edited by brimmeke