Really weird bug when upgrading level 1 girls.

The Geekette Fanclub

Hi, first time poster I and haven't read everything on the forum so this might be a known bug. When I drafted/re-drafted girls to use for the club champion fight I got lucky or so (I thought) and got a 55 stat one. When I tried to raise it even more I noticed that it was one my new level one so I thought I could raise her stats even more by upgrading her. However, her stat DROPPED to ~30. I thought it was some kind of mistake on my part so I logged out, restarted my computer and her lower stats were still the once shown. Also, hew damage output  was lower than before the "upgrade". 

I did another try with a level 1 girl with ~40 stats or so, I don't really remember raised her to max level and affection and the same thing happened; her stats nearly halved. 

I obviously find this counter-intuitive.  What is going on?

Thanks for the swift reply. But how come her damage output dropped from ~180k to ~100k? Is there really such an insanely high different between any two numbers and  four  ones without showing the k's? How are one supposed to know the reduction of seemingly arbitrarily reduced damage output?

I'm really not annoyed, just curious if I'm the only one this has happened to (it was yesterday evening CET). :)

Oh, you're correct. The girl in question was obstructing the view of the stats. Sorry to bother you, cheers.

Edited by The Geekette Fanclub
I was wrong.