Endless pop up/windows

Mark87

Hi guys, i have some problems with the game. Quite often, when i try to switch from HH to Comix Harem (and vice versa), the app opens the other game in the browser window and if i try the operation again It continue to pops up endless times without let me use the app again.

So i Need to reset the app and delete the account: it's quite frustrating.

Any suggestion to solve It (without abandoning the app)?

Thx

Try closing everything, emptying your cache/data and then just open your web browser and go to the game's page. Log in and play from there. I don't play the game on mobile, but pretty much every mobile player I've talked to or read from confirms that even on mobile the browser version works much better than the mobile app itself. It's worth a shot.

Otherwise, send a ticket through Main Menu -> Settings -> Support -> Create a new ticket. Provide your screenshots and as many relevant details as needed to describe your issue. Cheers.

• Like 1

I play on the app and this thing happened to me too. The solution for me was going into the app informations --> Delete data --> restart the app --> log in again --> solved.

Hope it helps cheers 🙂

And i have to surprise you @DvDivXXX but i feel good on the app for playing. The only "bad thing" of the App for me is an error in the forum: when i go in a thread with a link to another one, i cannot see the thread and the window with the link fill the screen. 

Other than that is ok imo (this writing is from the app 😂).

• Like 2
  • Haha 1