Mythic Nightclub in Comix

HornyCat

I'm sorry if this has been discussed before, but if so I either missed/didn't see it while searching for it in the first 5 pages under this heading of Questions and Answers.

This question is for/about the Comix Heroes, and for the Mythic NightClub.

For the  last 4 times on the part of getting a free single game there, I have NOT gotten a single "new selection" that it says I would be getting. The first time I thought maybe I had just made a mistake about the time frame, but for these last 2 times, I have made sure about the time frame.

Anyways, my question(s) here is this some thing that is "normal", and/or happens on a somewhat regular basis?

Or is this something I should put a ticket into Support for?

I should also mention that for about this same amount of time, I've noticed that the any girls who used to be available from the Villians,  have all been removed and/or taken away, as I noticed I has stopped getting anymore Shards for them while doing these Battles.

So is this something that is kind of connected with each other?

Another question for this too, is about the free game we get. Now if you still haven't used the free game by the time you get the next one, do those free games stack? Or do we "lose" that previous free game, when we get the next one?

Thanks ahead of time with your help, for any and all answers.

Also if there is a Thread that talks about this, could/would somebody please give me the title to it.      🙂

Edited by HornyCat

The new selection refers to the 3 girls that you can get. Three new girls are selected every two days at reset time (13:00 CET).

The daily free orb (mythic or great) is not stackable, if you have one you don't get a new one so you have to use them to receive more.

When you reach 100 shards for any of the the three permanent girls of a villain (the ones showed in the battles), there is an animation, she enters your harem, and she is removed from the villain pool, so you cannot get more shards for her. The permanent 1 star girls remaining in the villains have a lower drop probability, and when you get a drop it is always 10 shards.

@ Jelom: Yes, I know and understand about the "girls you can get", but what I am saying is for the last 4 times with the "Free Game and New Selection(s)", that I have NOT gotten, nor had, any "new" girls made available for me to get, even though it keeps saying that there will be "One Free game and a new Selection in X amount of time".

So what I was asking, is if this is something that is kind of "normal", if you have gotten most and/or all of the girls, that are made available only through the Mythic game, and not the Epic and Great?

Thanks ahead of time again.     LOL

Edited by HornyCat
  • Thinking 1

The selection is the same for all players, and is randomized between all the girls in the game, except 1 star girls, villain permanent girls and mythic girls. If you have got any of those three girls selected, then the selection appears to you with just two, one or no girls.

• Like 1