When an event Will come back?

Mark87

It's been quite 4 months since i started the game and i missed many girls (all the Red ones that are quite impossible to obtain without spending...and i Need many trys to get one). So, they says "i Will come back later": anyone knows when an event Will start again?

And if i catched all the girls f2p in the event but i missed the girls in the pachinko/night club, can i get the missed girls in some way?

Thx

That's hard to tell, when they come back, but let's try:

- season girls/LC/PoA/KC girls never came back so far, with some exceptions on anniversary events, like the special KC event this year

- classic event girls + orgy days event girls will come back a year later in orgy days

- legendary day girls will come back in a random legendary days later, but probably it needs at least one year

- epic girl events will be permanently obtainable in the epic pachinko, some of them may come back later on, but I am not aware that one girls was available twice on a boss during ED

- mythic girls came back in a revival, but apparently only a few, since two months we dont have a mythic revival anymore

- promo girls, might come back sometimes, like luxurious body did once in anniversary, but there's also no pattern

so, special girls (non CE, OD, LD, ED girls) most likely can - if at all - be obtained during anniversary, but it was a disappointment this year, tbh

non-perma pachinko girls can only be caught, when they reappear on a boss or in a special event pachinko (like anniversary)

I might have forgotten something, but people will correct me :D

Edited by blaa
  • Like 1

41 minutes ago, blaa said:

I might have forgotten something, but people will correct me

You've forgotten to mention the Mythic Pachinko. 3 girls appear there every two days, they're drawn from a pool consisting of: Epic Pachinko girls, Legendary Day girls and Classic event girls (I think I'm not forgetting anything).

• Thanks 1

29 minutes ago, Kenrae said:

You've forgotten to mention the Mythic Pachinko. 3 girls appear there every two days, they're drawn from a pool consisting of: Epic Pachinko girls, Legendary Day girls and Classic event girls (I think I'm not forgetting anything).

right, that's an good option to get a girl here and there, especially for beginners - unfortunately it seems they lowered the drop rate for orbs

IIRC, there are girls from all legendary events, which means, not only from legendary days, but also from legendary contests

2 hours ago, Mark87 said:

Thx guys...so i'll never catch them 😭 ...it's Better to get some shards and later get them with enough date points

no, that's not a valid strategy anymore, since dating tokens will be removed from the game at oktober 27th (with the patch happening there); they might come back, but maybe not.

• Sad 1