Scores against champions resetted !!!

frchguy

Since the begining of the week, I have troubles with the Champions scores. They are resetted to 0 from time to time, in my case the sky harbor. I have several time been up to more than a million, then when I come back, the score is back to 0  or a little bit more.
Am I the only one ?

Thank you, I will have a look. But in my case, I play several times a day both on a computer and on a tablet, and still, "without any warning", my score against the last champion goes down by more than a milion. Let's say from 1 140 000 down to 230 000. I never encountered such a drop between games for the last year. And this does not happen with the others champions! 

• Sad 1

Entering and playing the game doesn't reset the timer.

You need to continue challenging the champion every 15 Minutes (the resting time) until you have won the current open round.

The champion Alban in Sky Harbor is currently the most powerful one so he reduces the gained impression the most.

It can be tracked in the champion screen when hovering over the Impression bar. If the challenge has been started, there shall be a blueish timer right beside the bar counting down 24 hours and then the reduction will happen, it can't be prevented except by winning the current bout before the time runs out.

GH_champion_reduce_impression.thumb.png.9a013cb27d6ff1c4230b2568966579c7.png

• Thanks 1
  • Sad 1

Champions get stronger each time you defeat them. Not just their battle stats are raised, but also the impression you have to give in order to defeat them. As was stated before the impression you made ist reduced every 24h. And it's not 10% of the impression you made, but 10% of the impression that is needed to defeat them.

So in your case you say you'd given 1 140 000 impression and it was reduced to 230 000 impression. It was reduced by 910 000 impression, which means that this Champion needs a total of 9 100 000 impression to be defeated.

Also each Champion has their own stats. Depending on how often you defeated them individually, their power can differ quite lot.

• Thanks 2