fresh faces

eli01

1 hour ago, eli01 said:

i can't open the event fresh faces

• I've moved your post to the CxH section. For reference, please don't post a "bug report" when you have an individual issue (the "Fresh Faces" tab works fine for players in general, right now).

• Instead, in such cases please send a ticket through Main Menu -> Settings -> Support -> Create a new ticket. Provide your screenshots and as many relevant details as needed to describe your issue: what happens, when, how, for how long or how often, etc.  (and also what device you play on, what browser etc.).

• When you would like a mod to move a post of yours (or remove a double post etc.), please just ask in the thread. Don't report your own post for a simple mistake to be fixed. The Report button is to bring problematic content to our attention.

Apart from that, have you tried clearing your cache and cookies, signing out then back in, using a different browser, etc.?

1 hour ago, DvDivXXX said:
  • I've moved your post to the CxH section. For reference, please don't post a "bug report" when you have an individual issue (the "Fresh Faces" tab works fine for players in general, right now).

• Instead, in such cases please send a ticket through Main Menu -> Settings -> Support -> Create a new ticket. Provide your screenshots and as many relevant details as needed to describe your issue: what happens, when, how, for how long or how often, etc.  (and also what device you play on, what browser etc.).

• When you would like a mod to move a post of yours (or remove a double post etc.), please just ask in the thread. Don't report your own post for a simple mistake to be fixed. The Report button is to bring problematic content to our attention.

Apart from that, have you tried clearing your cache and cookies, signing out then back in, using a different browser, etc.?

Thank you for your help

I posted here so if someone has the same issue can see it

and yes i tried to clearing my cache and cookies, signing out then back in and using a different browser and the same, nothing has changed

• Like 1