No shards dropped in performances against Bremen

LJ822

I have been performing against Bremen for the past couple of days without any shards dropping for the heroes.  I'm level 265 against Bremen (second tier) but because I hadn't finished collecting the first-tier heroes, I went back to those (Bremen capped at level 210).  I first finished getting all the shards for Bremen's second-tier hero and then went back to the first tier to try to finish getting the two heroes from that tier I don't already have.

I've probably attacked first-tier Bremen 60+ times over the past day and a half or so without a single shard dropping, so wanted to check whether this was a quirk of how I've approached collecting Bremen's heroes (i.e., collecting the second-tier hero before going back to collecting the first, which has confused the algorithm that drops shards during performances) or whether I have just been _really_ unlucky.

Could you investigate, please?

Cheers.

38 minutes ago, LJ822 said:

I have been performing against Bremen for the past couple of days without any shards dropping for the heroes.  I'm level 265 against Bremen (second tier) but because I hadn't finished collecting the first-tier heroes, I went back to those (Bremen capped at level 210).  I first finished getting all the shards for Bremen's second-tier hero and then went back to the first tier to try to finish getting the two heroes from that tier I don't already have.

I've probably attacked first-tier Bremen 60+ times over the past day and a half or so without a single shard dropping, so wanted to check whether this was a quirk of how I've approached collecting Bremen's heroes (i.e., collecting the second-tier hero before going back to collecting the first, which has confused the algorithm that drops shards during performances) or whether I have just been _really_ unlucky.

Could you investigate, please?

Cheers.

Not a bug. Just unlucky. Check out this FAQ, it works for both games: Q: How long does it take for [insert villain name] to give me his girls?

With that chance you should get few drops in a hundred battles. Getting none within 60+ battles is within expectation. On an a more unlucky side, yes, but that's still a pretty normal occurrence.

Edited by Bomba
Edit: a word.
  • Like 1

Cheers - I'd not seen that article.  I guess it was the combination of my unusual approach to collecting the guys coupled with the coincidence of the shards drying up immediately after the update feeding my paranoia.  If I've still not received any shards by the end of the week, then I'll definitely know there's something wrong!

Much appreciated.

• Like 1