Dynamic Droprate

ThisLad

Greetings,

In another topic (discussion section) I asked wether someone knew the droprates for new girls (obtainable from boss-fights).

I've heard somewhere that "event-boss-girls" had a higher chance of dropping than regular "boss-girls", but I've seen no figures.

I then wondered wether those chances of dropping (~droprates) were static or dynamic and got this as a reply;

40 minutes ago, DREW77 said:

I finally got her yday.

Drop chance is a devs only secret, and it is supposed to be static.

would be cool if they made it move like u suggest.

But I reckon it is much less than 5% chance, droll LOL

Hence this topic, might it be a good idea to change the droprates from static to dynamic?

In a sense of;

Static droprate (~5%) -> Dynamic droprate (~5% + 0.01% per battle)

So after 500 battles, the droprate for the next boss-girl of that (and only that) boss will be ~10%
And once a girl has dropped, the figure would revert to it's original (~5%).

Edited by ThisLad

il y a 3 minutes, ThisLad a dit :

Hence this topic, might it be a good idea to change the droprates from static to dynamic?

In a sense of;

Static droprate (~5%) -> Dynamic droprate (~5% + 0.01% per battle)

So after 500 battles, the droprate for the next boss-girl of that (and only that) boss will be ~10%
And once a girl has dropped, the figure would revert to it's original (~5%).

The drop rate for regular boss girls is already dynamic, only event boss girls have a static drop rate and it's high enough for most people to get a girl during the event.

1 hour ago, meraginasu said:

The drop rate for regular boss girls is already dynamic, only event boss girls have a static drop rate and it's high enough for most people to get a girl during the event.

Based on your logic you're saying the only event boss girls have a static drop rate.But for today I have 500 attempts but someone wrote that won after 2 which does not coincide with what you're talking about static drop.Its impossible.Most likely that either take into account your factors or acts in a totally random system which e.g. reads a certain number of attempts for a certain period of time and on the basis of these data and plays prizes

Edited by itutai

12 minutes ago, itutai said:

Based on your logic you're saying the only event boss girls have a static drop rate.But for today I have 500 attempts but someone wrote that won after 2 which does not coincide with what you're talking about static drop.Its impossible

It actually does add up to what meraginasu said;

Static drop rate means that you'll have the same chance per fight. So it doesn't matter how many times you fight, the chance remains the same. If the precise droprate were to be known, you'd be able to say that statistically you should've already received the girl (or not), but we don't have that information.

Sadly, I'm one of those who's also lacking luck, as I'm roughly at 350-450 attempts by now with no Halloween Juliette.

Dynamically, your chance would be greatly increased.

Edited by ThisLad

14 hours ago, ThisLad said:

I then wondered wether those chances of dropping (~droprates) were static or dynamic and got this as a reply;

Sorry, you got me out of context there - I guess I may have been unclear, but we were talking about event girls at the time :/

And yeah, it would be great to know the exact rates, just for peace of mind

Edited by DREW77
  • Like 1

On 31.10.2017 at 3:17 PM, itutai said:

Based on your logic you're saying the only event boss girls have a static drop rate.But for today I have 500 attempts but someone wrote that won after 2 which does not coincide with what you're talking about static drop.Its impossible.Most likely that either take into account your factors or acts in a totally random system which e.g. reads a certain number of attempts for a certain period of time and on the basis of these data and plays prizes

that is a simple math calculation for example (the digits can be differ from the actual result ingame):

boss girls have a 1% chance each time u fail there will be added 0,1% so after 100 trys u have the chance of 0,01 + 100 x 0,001 = 0,11 (=11%)

event girls have a chance of 5% but it wont increase if u fail. so each time u do it will keep at 5% for the next time and nothing will chance.