Places of Power rewards

Puriel55

A couple of weeks ago I raised my first Place of Power from 4 to 9. I typically run through it 3 times per day since it is 7 hours but I haven't gotten affection at all since the increase. Before it was once ever couple of days or so. It has been a very long drought and I know there have been many changes, just thought it might have accidentally been broken.

Thanks!

• Hug 1

On 11/3/2021 at 4:39 PM, natstar said:

Not a bug. I got shards from part-time purifiers just after the patch so they still drop you just had bad luck with rng (random number generator).
Don't worry they stay in there so you can take your time collecting the shards.

So what you are saying is that you haven't gotten and affection at level 9 on Goblins either, correct?

• Hug 1

5 hours ago, Puriel55 said:

So what you are saying is that you haven't gotten and affection at level 9 on Goblins either, correct?

Incorrect. He was trying to help you, not setting up a trap for whatever the hell you wanted to imply with this dumb nitpick in lieu of a basic "Thanks"...

Please refrain from posting in "Bug Reporting" until you've played the game long enough to have some notions of what might be a bug or not (a year from now or so, at the earliest). When in doubt, ASK. In the relevant section for people like you, with more questions than answers (the one I've moved this thread to: QA Questions & Answers).

There's obviously no bug. No one needs to know what level your PoP is at. And you don't need to question a pseudo-random feature is working correctly every time you get the expected result (aka not the best one). Bye now.

On 11/5/2021 at 2:14 PM, DvDivXXX said:

Incorrect. He was trying to help you, not setting up a trap for whatever the hell you wanted to imply with this dumb nitpick in lieu of a basic "Thanks"...

Please refrain from posting in "Bug Reporting" until you've played the game long enough to have some notions of what might be a bug or not (a year from now or so, at the earliest). When in doubt, ASK. In the relevant section for people like you, with more questions than answers (the one I've moved this thread to: QA Questions & Answers).

There's obviously no bug. No one needs to know what level your PoP is at. And you don't need to question a pseudo-random feature is working correctly every time you get the expected result (aka not the best one). Bye now.

I realized the game wasn't "new" player friendly from many of the mechanics but this little rage post is hilarious :)

• Sad 1
  • Hug 3

10 minutes ago, Puriel55 said:

I realized the game wasn't "new" player friendly from many of the mechanics but this little rage post is hilarious :)

So what you're saying is you've taken none of the many hints I've given you so far, and you intend on keeping up with your lazy-ass whiny attitude, while somehow expecting the forum community to spell out even the most basic tutorial-level stuff for you? AND being a little bitch about it on top of that? Correct?

Then, farewell, mild annoyance. Farewell. :) 

PS: Trolling street cred for timing this at the worst possible moment in the game and forum's history. Well played.

• Like 1
  • Haha 1