Date tokens!

Chumbi

For me patches are for bugfixing and patch notes are for documenting fixes, so no need to read if I don't suffer from any bugs. Of course I read these notes to see where my tokens and in-game money went forever, but please don't expect everybody will spend their time reading something not-so-fun as the other parts of the game. Thank you for understanding.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

8 hours ago, Chimney said:

For me patches are for bugfixing and patch notes are for documenting fixes, so no need to read if I don't suffer from any bugs. Of course I read these notes to see where my tokens and in-game money went forever, but please don't expect everybody will spend their time reading something not-so-fun as the other parts of the game. Thank you for understanding.

Then I don't understand what games you've been playing all your life, but I don't think it's any which actually get updates in an ongoing manner. Kinkoid are far from the only company to detail balance changes, new features and give various warnings about downtime ect in their patch notes. Pretty much every game I've played in my adult life does that.

I don't play any other games than Kinkoid's ones at the moment. Fortunately, all these _contemporary_ game mechanics like lootboxes, microtransactions and DLCs weren't present during my active gaming life :)  Well, it's normal to adjust the game balance a little, but not for 90%. With this change Kinkoid brought another element to the game , which most of players really hate - the grind. Well, I'm OK with the need to grind at the beginning, but everyday's grinding is not that thing we're all expecting from such a good game. Of course, some free players might consider buying monthly card, but others might leave the game to try something else. If it's the ultimate goal - let it be. 

• 3 weeks later...

I think DvDivXXX needs to re-read the topic headings...i posted a request for the Kinkoid Team to reconsider and bring back Date Tokens in another forum area...a simple yes or no or people stating how they feel would have been appropriate...but closing the thread for the reason...its in the Bug Report section is not as valid as re-routing the thread to the right place...The name of the section is Place For SUGGESTIONS and Bug Reports...i was just giving a suggestion!

DvD to be fair is usually right and on top of things but i think DvD was having an off moment?

So i am again adding my suggestion they bring the tokens back but if its a problem for gameplay i will understand and not worry about it...Kinkoid still Rocks!

3 hours ago, Shandy said:

I think DvDivXXX needs to re-read the topic headings...

3 hours ago, Shandy said:

DvD to be fair is usually right and on top of things but i think DvD was having an off moment?

Thanks, but no. You didn't understand what the main issue was with your "suggestion", and why I closed the other thread. I could have been clearer. You're "suggesting" that Kinkoid cancels a decision they've already made and implemented barely a couple months ago. A change that was already heavily discussed and received tons of questions, feedback, and suggestions back when it was announced, one month before it was implemented. Kinkoid decided to remove the feature in question despite many player complaints about it. They are OBVIOUSLY not going to change their minds and reintroduce that feature because ONE forum user adds a "+1" to hundreds of posts that were already made over many weeks on that heated topic. That's why I said you are very late to the party.

If your thread had been relevant anywhere on the forum, I would have moved it there. I didn't close it because you didn't post in the right section, I just mentioned that in passing. I closed it because this is a waste of time for everybody involved. Dating tokens are not coming back, certainly not this soon after being painfully removed. That's not a valid suggestion.

Also, FYI: necrobumping old dead threads isn't allowed on this forum either. So yes, I'm going to close this dead thread now (and again I'm simply giving you an informal friendly warning in this post, no penalty this time either). But NO, it doesn't mean you should re-post this anywhere else. Thanks for your cooperation. Cheers.

• Like 3