The halloween quest is gone. (before I could cash in my quests for the reward)

I usually save all of my quests until I cash them out at the very end. In the case with the Halloween quests, the quest disappeared before I could cash them back in. Is there any way for me to cash in my 5 quests to receive the gift, even though the Halloween questing was replaced by the athletic one?

• Like 1

You only needed to do 5 of the 7 quests you could try to see if you get it still by handing them in however even if you don't get it the items are not that good anyways only good for selling they're only epic level and not legendary also most of them only have 2 stats on them and most of them have half crit so if you have already maxed your crit to 25% then your current items would be better anyways,

47 minutes ago, Jens said:

Sorry that i ask. But what was the Final Reward of the Halloween Quest ? I did not get anythink at the end !

Just a epic set not a legendary set the stats the items have is not good so the items are only good for selling them most of them have two stats only being crit so if you have 25% crit you cannot go any higher if you have gotten them you would just sold them since the current items you have are better so you only missed out on a little bit of free money from selling the items.