Raising affection with kobans

natstar

Affection level currently needs to be increased before players can upgrade the harem member and kobans only let players skip the money price of upgrading the girl however my suggestion is to allow kobans to upgrade the affection level and upgrade the girl at the same time making it more worth the koban price since it just skipping the money price is not enough since getting the items to get to being able to upgrade is even harder for most player giving them 2 for 1 deal for their kobans plus with the koban price increasing with every harem member players get it would be better for them to get more value for their money it encourages more players to buy kobans to do this as well which means the game makes more money which benefits everyone playing the game since more money to upgrade the game as well.

You will get more people to use kobans to upgrade their harem members since the problem players have later on is also raising the affection level and not just upgrading the girl afterwards.

33 minutes ago, natstar said:

Affection level currently needs to be increased before players can upgrade the harem member and kobans only let players skip the money price of upgrading the girl however my suggestion is to allow kobans to upgrade the affection level and upgrade the girl at the same time making it more worth the koban price since it just skipping the money price is not enough since getting the items to get to being able to upgrade is even harder for most player giving them 2 for 1 deal for their kobans plus with the koban price increasing with every harem member players get it would be better for them to get more value for their money it encourages more players to buy kobans to do this as well which means the game makes more money which benefits everyone playing the game since more money to upgrade the game as well.

You will get more people to use kobans to upgrade their harem members since the problem players have later on is also raising the affection level and not just upgrading the girl afterwards.

You make a very strong and articulate case for this:  How did you come to think of this way?

5 hours ago, natstar said:

i would never spend ingame currency for things u get for free. ingame cash u get just by playing but kobans u need recharge or doing lot of contest daily missions or anything else. so this is limited. so why waste on affection if u just need collect money over the day. and the best thing getting more income is getting more girls. so u need kobans for the mostly limited time girls at pachinko :D

• Like 2

20 hours ago, BananaJoy said:

i would never spend ingame currency for things u get for free. ingame cash u get just by playing but kobans u need recharge or doing lot of contest daily missions or anything else. so this is limited. so why waste on affection if u just need collect money over the day. and the best thing getting more income is getting more girls. so u need kobans for the mostly limited time girls at pachinko :D

Under the current way it works barely anyone would do it for that reason it's not worth the high price just to skip spending a little bit of money and you still pay money to buy items to increase the affection so it's not even stopping people from spending their money.

On 11/2/2017 at 6:46 PM, brassygirl said:

You make a very strong and articulate case for this:  How did you come to think of this way?

Well at the moment it's not letting people choose between spending money or kobans since you have to spend money to get the affection up so it's not worth the high price in kobans i would like a set koban price as well that does not increase based on the money price as well if they want people to use kobans on things besides just buying new harem members in pachinko they need to make things more worth the kobans that are being spent.

On 11/2/2017 at 9:46 PM, brassygirl said:

17 hours ago, natstar said:

Well at the moment it's not letting people choose between spending money or kobans since you have to spend money to get the affection up so it's not worth the high price in kobans i would like a set koban price as well that does not increase based on the money price as well if they want people to use kobans on things besides just buying new harem members in pachinko they need to make things more worth the kobans that are being spent.

I think he missed your sarcasm Brassy!

Like I said before Nat...

On 11/3/2017 at 10:53 PM, DREW77 said:

I think he missed your sarcasm Brassy!

Like I said before Nat...

Oh, you terrible boy!!!!  I just saw this now!!!   I am flat out BUSTED!!!   hahaha.  Thank very much!!   I thought I was being so subtle.  I guess you saw right through me!