Buying kobans for other players

natstar

As a future feature that could get the game a lot more money how about a way for people to buy other people kobans? A better search feature for when you look up someones name so you can bring up more than one person would be good as well since you would just search their name then you get the option to buy them kobans that way you don't buy the wrong person the kobans as well which would be easy to do when more than one person has the same name.

This feature would also upgrade the game so players can find players when more than one name is used as well which would help players look other players up.

• Like 1

It would be nice if the amount of kobans you can buy was increased as well that way you could just buy them in one go instead of having to keep doing players get charged a extra fee every time they buy them so if you're buying 3 lots of kobans it costs more since you get charged for making 3 different purchases instead of one.

Edited by natstar

1 minute ago, natstar said:

It would be nice if the amount of kobans can buy was increased as well.

Wow!!  it is already like $100 USD???  you spend more than 100?

Why didn't I invest in this game when I could have????  hehehe.  I'm really glad you are having a good time!!!

5 minutes ago, brassygirl said:

Wow!!  it is already like $100 USD???  you spend more than 100?

Why didn't I invest in this game when I could have????  hehehe.  I'm really glad you are having a good time!!!

They might even give a larger discount for buying a larger amount like they already currently do.

4 hours ago, natstar said:

It would be nice if the amount of kobans you can buy was increased as well that way you could just buy them in one go instead of having to keep doing players get charged a extra fee every time they buy them so if you're buying 3 lots of kobans it costs more since you get charged for making 3 different purchases instead of one.

why is there a difference. is always 1,5% for the credit card fee. so for exaple 3 x 10 usd = (10 + 0,15) x 3 = 30,45  and 30+0,45 = 30,45 its absolute the same.

i would wish other payment methods like paypal paydirekt or other online payment methods. with credit card is hard to proof the payment if sth went wrong.

On 11/2/2017 at 9:42 PM, natstar said:

OK, it begins to make sense now that u use kobans for upgrading girls...  :)