Where to find Gems obtained....

DavidK

There is no way to see all 8 gem stashes in one place.

FA5dasI.png

There is however a way to see your gem stash of specific type.

On harem screen select any girl. In top right corner you'd see how many gems you have of the same specialty as the selected girl.

Works for both desktop and mobile UI.

First, thanks for the Response. Second I found this about two minutes before I saw your Response. Third, I used the Gems to Awaken one of the Girls I just acquired a day or so ago. I went back to her on the Harem screen and although I had Awoken her once, I didn't see any Reduction of the Gems I had. Just a glitch or a bug to be worked out??? Also, any counter to show how many Gems will be used to Awaken a girl to the next Level???

1 minute ago, FinderKeeper said:

Upgrading girls is the same - you need books.

Awakenings are level caps every 50 levels. Awakening through level 50-200 caps is free. Later awakenings will require gems.

Ok, apparently I am pretty thick today. Does this mean the level cap on my girls (I am level 201) is already 250 and I don't have to change anything just spend the xp?

Also, whenever I do get to 250 and want to raise them to 300 do I just click the gem icon? Is it 50 levels at once or 1 level at a time?

Once again I apologize for just not understanding this from the previous reading :)

1 minute ago, Puriel said:

Ok, apparently I am pretty thick today. Does this mean the level cap on my girls (I am level 201) is already 250 and I don't have to change anything just spend the xp?

Correct!

2 minutes ago, Puriel said:

Also, whenever I do get to 250 and want to raise them to 300 do I just click the gem icon? Is it 50 levels at once or 1 level at a time?

No it's not like that.

When girls is at 250, you won't be able to spend books. Awakenings happen here. Then you can spend books again to level from 250 to 251+ and so on until girl reaches lvl 300. Then you need to Awaken again.

It's a roadblock to normal levelling process that happens every 50 levels.

• Thanks 1

21 minutes ago, FinderKeeper said:

Correct!

No it's not like that.

When girls is at 250, you won't be able to spend books. Awakenings happen here. Then you can spend books again to level from 250 to 251+ and so on until girl reaches lvl 300. Then you need to Awaken again.

It's a roadblock to normal levelling process that happens every 50 levels.

Thank you, your patience and help are both greatly appreciated!!!

• Hearts 1