B.D.S.M: Awakening. What and how.

Fikcion

Awakenings are level caps every 50 levels for each girl.

Awakenings at lvl 50, 100, 150, and 200 are free. For lvl 250+ you'll need gems. You can claim your first free gems in bundles - don't wait, offer is time-limited.

When you girl is at the level cap, you'll see awaken button in the market

T49Hxx1.png

This UI will popup:

4YFMO4c.png

This chart shows how many gems are needed at each level cap for every girl rarity:

jd0NR69.png

Also this can happen:

7hvVTSl.png

Which means you'll need to level more girls to your current cap before you can advance.

6Kw8H6b.png

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, FinderKeeper said:

@Fikcion @Ryujinjakka Level them to lvl 450 and you'll see.

(Прокачай до 450-го. Там будет очередной порог.)

So, I have to level all my 700+ girls into x50 levels to actually make the awakening button to appear (not counting the ones that are already lvl 450+...)? heh...this will take some time...

1 minute ago, Ryujinjakka said:

So, I have to level all my 700+ girls into x50 levels to actually make the awakening button to appear (not counting the ones that are already lvl 450+...)? heh...this will take some time...

You'll see it at lvl 450, 500, 550, 600...

To start awakenings at 450 you'll need 40 girls at level 450.

To start awakenings at 500 you'll need 50 girls at level 500.

To start awakenings at 550 you'll need 60 girls at level 550.

That is, in order to awaken the pumped girls, you need to pump and awaken
new girls !!! lol

То есть, чтобы пробудить прокачанных девушек, надо прокачать и пробудить новых девушек!!! lol

Or, nevertheless, when leveling up to the next stage, I will have the
opportunity to awaken all the levels of the pumped girls?

Или, все-таки, при прокачке до следующей ступени у меня будет возможность пробудить все уровни у прокачанных девочек?

Yeah it took a minute to find it but it's where you level the girls up with your books for those looking. Thought it'd be in it's own separate catergory. Hm.

Edit: The only thing I found kinda annoying is it took a bit from AFK Arena or... many other mobile like moba games that require you to have a x amount of girls at x level to "awaken" one of your girls. For me it's a Mythic. That means I have to waste gems on getting other girls to 400 but in the long haul i guess it will be good when they get chosen out of the bunch due to x girls' hair, x type of zodiac etc.

But also another ticker is that no where in the game does it show you the total gems on hand you have. Maybe I can't find that just yet, if it is findable please reply here and let me know.

Edited by Korokun

48 minutes ago, Korokun said:

But also another ticker is that no where in the game does it show you the total gems on hand you have. Maybe I can't find that just yet, if it is findable please reply here and let me know.

That troubled me too, and only way I found was to check the girls through My Harem, in the upper right corner, it shows how many gems you have available for awakening the girl, depending on their type.

VfnRd3z.png

<snip>

Mod Edit: Advanced poses are considerd spoiler and should not be posted. Those are the rules we enforce. FinderKeeper.

• Like 1