No shards dropping since roll out

John77tw

I was at 63 shards for Slythos against Edernas when the update rolled out.  Since then I've fought 60 battles and not gotten one more shard.  I bought a refill on Combativity because I'm trying to finish him out, but it will not drop a shard.  Only cash (useless), the new gem things, and a couple of Champion tickets.  But not one more shard.  This is messed up.

Sounds more like you're incredibly unlucky with the RNG rather than an issue with the update.

I had several shard drops (even 10 at once one time) on Doraghim against Edward and one drop (3 shards) for Nemo against Ninja spy.

Now it is of course possible that the addition of gemstones as prizes decreased the overall chance of shard drops, but that would be by design and not a bug per se.

• 1 year later...

I'm having problems with my guys' power, they're maxed out and my characters lose a lot of HP instead of starting over can't, the power of the champions is too high. (Matsuda) difficulty for the guy's fragment to come , this current event is Nice & Naighty X-Mas , no fragment is appearing ( Legal Gardinal ) the other events that I didn't get GH Nymphobies: 2Hard2Fuck ( Jogen ) the legendary guys I can't get it, guys he has a lot of power, and sometimes his strength weakens, the champion increases with more damage, the event is almost over and so far I haven't won any shards because of the difficulty of this high damage.