Please fix this one

RoronoaZorobf2.0

I'm playing gay harem a lot and I'm mostly playing the fisting energy to get the guys at the 4th world because of the event to get arisu but here's the thing just recently I got the second guy but the third got changed into an epic one even though the 3rd guy only has 90% attraction shards and the only price guy option is the epic one pls fix this

Screenshot_20211121_003335.jpg

What happened is trolls have things called tiers. Once they reach a certain level you unlock tier 2 which gives you access to a new guy and after you get the troll high enough you'll unlock another guy on tier 3 which is the highest tier. Event guys on trolls can be captured on any tier but each individual troll/villain tier you can only access shards for guys of that tier. You can manually change which guys shards you aim for by clicking on adventure > the world you're fighting on(in this case invaded kingdom) and then look in the bottom right corner where it says perform next to the trolls level and name. Right above that will be 3 diamonds and from left to right signifies which tier you're currently fighting. Left most tier one right most tier 3. If its greyed out you haven't unlocked it yet. You just need to click on the tier you wish to collect guys from and once you have them all remember to switch back to the highest tier so you can earn more cash.

• Thanks 1

Um yeah that's true but the thing my goal is aurelius from the invaded kingdom but the only shards I could possibly get is terrace the epic guy I already confirmed it when I hold the last button where I can see what the guys I could get and I only saw Terrance not aurelius but I didn't even get the last 10% attraction shards of him but he got faced out when gruntt got into a certain level which is level 70 and I don't get why it's gone he's the only missing one 

Screenshot (48).png

So using the image above click on adventure on the main screen then invaded kingdom on the world map. Then located the 3 diamonds above Gruntt's name and make sure to click the first one I circled in a red circle. The first diamond is tier one where you can obtain Gruntt's first 3 guys, the 2nd diamond is where you can only get his tier 2 guy Terrance and the 3rd when you unlock it will be a different guy too. If you want to farm Aurelius you need to have have tier 1 activated.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1